GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
Hey Imeo,
Just wanted to say good day and how anxious I am for my Armed to arrive. Missed the postman today and when I got to the post office my package was still with the truck...

The Armed is elegant! IMHO, the Armed is pure eye candy! Anxious to experience working with it, vaping and admiring your creativity and precision execution.

Keep innovating, be well.

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
@imeothanasis
I picked up my armed today with just enough time to open and clean as I always do before a business trip. 7 hours later it has a quick build following your video and I am enjoying it now.

Knowing that there is a learning curve I will comment on vaping the Armed in a few days or weeks. For now, I simply must acknowledge your work.

Your design and engineering in the armed is unparalleled. It is apparent in every component your attention to the smallest detail. The execution is, in a word, flawless!

Transitioning from a lifetime of fine cigars to the world of vaping has been an unusual odyssey. Ending a day with a fine hand rolled was a beloved pastime. A time to relish in the finer things in life while reflecting or contemplating. The evenings have not been the same with vaping but that may have changed for me today.

I vape in the pursuit of the flavors of the tobaccos I love. The instruments that I currently use are exceptional in the delivery of those nuances that I relish. They are well made and work reliably and I am grateful to own them.

The Tilemahos Armed by GG is reminiscent of the dedication and intricacies of those dedicated craftsmen who hand-make the worlds finest cigars. It is all that I expected aesthetically and more.

The appearance of the Armed is stylish, elegant and well appointed. It begs to be observed like a fine automobile or a lovely lady. An artists expression.

The final thought goes to the feel of the instrument as a whole and it's individual components. There are no unfinished surfaces, no compromises. The fit and finish is commensurate with the tolerances of the worlds most renowned autos, Alfa, Bentley, Rolls. I find it mesmerizing to run the threads on the JFC, silky smooth precision, a delight to the sense of touch and sound.

Thank you for what you do, please don't stop. In a world of compromise in the pursuit of profit and fame there is a place for those dedicated to changing the world in their own unique way. Thank you for the Armed.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
a fantastic post from a awesome person JR!
I am glad you feel that way, that you like Armed and that you recognize the quality JR. And I am also glad to have cuswtomers like you buddy :)

I hope your smoking days will stop once for all with Armed and if you have any questions feel free to post them here. I will be more than glad to help you with anything

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
@imeothanasis
Day 4 using the Armed and it's quite impressive to use as well as view. Not one single issue using a traditional legged coil. Great flavor and an absolute delight to build.

6-8 tanks of juice so far...more to come.

Can the Armed be wicked with SS mesh?

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
In about 2 weeks they will be ready Sparkie! In fact, all the below will be available:

engraved clear tanks that dont require armor
engraved SS tanks that dont require armor
2mm hole center pin
quartz glass tanks
spare clear tanks for fat Armed
all black suit (AD ring-armor-refilling cap)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
In about 2 weeks they will be ready Sparkie! In fact,
quartz glass tanks I am so happy to see a glass tank that's on my to get list.
Any pics yet ?

all the below will be available:

2mm hole center pin
quartz glass tanks

Reactions: imeothanasis

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
In about 2 weeks they will be ready Sparkie! In fact, all the below will be available:

2mm hole center pin
quartz glass tanks

How about the brass refill cap Imeo? The 2mm center pin is a must have! Will you post here when these items are in stock?

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
image.jpg
Great to look at and great to use!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
How about the brass refill cap Imeo? The 2mm center pin is a must have! Will you post here when these items are in stock?
yes I will JR!
As for the brass caps, I will make them too but they will be ready together with the big second Armed batch in less than 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread