GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
As much as I like the spit back protector I found today that it does mute flavor a bit for the way I vape. 10-12 watts at 1.0 to 2.0 ohm coils. I don't get a lot of spit back so it will probably stay out.

I'm close to the end of two weeks using the Armed and I must say the experience has been flawless. It is easy to wick and coil. The flavor is very good. The device is a delight to use.

It has a bit more of a throat hit that I find quite pleasant. There may be a second Armed in my future. The quality is exceptional.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Imeo in regards to the quartz tank for the Armed does it require a metal protective sleeve I am assuming it does. And does the existing one that came with the Armed fit. I am looking forward to the quartz tank very much I think it is a step forward.

For what I've seen in the pictures, it looks like is a complete different tank set, with its own armor:

154yuep.jpg

2ly0sig.jpg

281st9i.jpg

Last edited:

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
Reading some of these posts and I just want to say: When I first received the Armed (my 1st ever GG product) I was very concerned about the coil height (using the screws, NOT the springomizer). The height is very far away from the air hole. This concerned me a lot but I have to say the flavour is fabulous. The throat is excellent.

I am a very old fashioned builder, plain kanthal at 1.5 ohms. Touching coil.

This tank is what I would regard as a luxury product. Pure high end and just wonderful to look at.

Thanks Imeo for this excellent product.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Thanks for the info Ariel yes it does look like a completely new tank when did these pics come out? I am very interested in the tank I have two juices that are tank crackers and I miss them with this new tank I will enjoy them once again. I must say I am enjoying the Armed very much and this make it one of the most versatile tanks out there. Thanks again.

For what I've seen in the pictures, it looks like is a complete different tank set, with its own armor:

154yuep.jpg

2ly0sig.jpg

281st9i.jpg

154yuep.jpg

2ly0sig.jpg

281st9i.jpg

154yuep.jpg

2ly0sig.jpg

281st9i.jpg

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Ordered my Quartz tank shined 23mm and its on the way can't wait.

I have an Armed polished, bought the brushed tank (quartz) to contrast with it, I hope I didn't made a mistake and that the contrast look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread