GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melle

May 6, 2017
Hey Imeo, just sold my one and only armed cause of rumors about your last post -new version- on our local forum.
I have to say it was the best tank i've ever used. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Im like im dying without it. Can you please give more specific info about the new version and estimated time available?
Will it be more like overal looking update like accessory things and something like that or also performance update?
Your answer will be decider for my next move, ill be really happy for more info.
P.s: i can keep secrets :p :p
P.s2: also much people say it has better performance on tobacco flavors. Do you agree?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hi melle and thank you for liking Armed!

I am not sure that you did well that you sold your only 22 or 23 Armed because the new version will be at 25mm. But if the 25mm is convenient for you then its ok :)

The new Armed will be a little different. I would like to not say a lot about this atomizer, only that you will like it. I worked having in mind to improve-change some things based on users reviews.

Melle

May 6, 2017
hi melle and thank you for liking Armed!

I am not sure that you did well that you sold your only 22 or 23 Armed because the new version will be at 25mm. But if the 25mm is convenient for you then its ok :)

The new Armed will be a little different. I would like to not say a lot about this atomizer, only that you will like it. I worked having in mind to improve-change some things based on users reviews.

Thanks for answer Imeo :') seems like im going to get a new 22mm one.

DrVape

Jun 21, 2017
Istanbul
Three things I love about greece
1.spetses island
2.feta me meli
3.tilemahos armed
But the most important thing i want to say ,doner kebap is better than gyros:D and i ate the best baklava in antep.
Its all joke(maybe not) i love my tilemahos armed and my tobacco flavoured liquid.Greeting from turkiye

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Three things I love about greece
1.spetses island
2.feta me meli
3.tilemahos armed
But the most important thing i want to say ,doner kebap is better than gyros:D and i ate the best baklava in antep.
Its all joke(maybe not) i love my tilemahos armed and my tobacco flavoured liquid.Greeting from turkiye
Greetings Dr!! Please give my kind regards to all my Turkish friends!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo, have you ever think about various type chimneys? Like Gus did.
Common opinion is Tilemahos' chimney is better at tobacco flavors. What if we have more dome style chimney as a spare part? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I made different chimneys and the result was the same melle. I dont think chimney plays any role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread