GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

abmihai

Aug 2, 2013
Romania
Hi, Imeo. I have a few questions: what is included in the standard package for Tilemahos Armed?. Is germanvape.ro a trusted reseller or it is better to buy from ggstore?. How about delivery to Romania? In your opinion, what are the parts most prone to become defective in time? I think armed is a long time atomizer so it's better to have spare parts. Thanks in advance for your response

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi, Imeo. I have a few questions: what is included in the standard package for Tilemahos Armed?. Is germanvape.ro a trusted reseller or it is better to buy from ggstore?. How about delivery to Romania? In your opinion, what are the parts most prone to become defective in time? I think armed is a long time atomizer so it's better to have spare parts. Thanks in advance for your response

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi ab :)

standard package includes the box with directions in 6 languages, the Armed itself, and a bag with: spare o-rings, 1 spare wire holder, 2 different helpers and 2 AD pins (1.5 and 2,5mm). The 3,5 mm is attached on Armed.
All sellers are trusted, no worries at all about this because they all buy from pipeline.
You can buy from Italy or Spain for delivery to Romania
defective items? hmmmm...maybe the clear tank. All, the rest are strong parts that will not give you problems.

Yes, Armed is the atomizer that carries more than all the other atomizers together so you will not need anything else for a looong time

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Finally I received the Armed earlier this week, almost a month later [emoji30]

But I was so impressed that 1 hour after opening the box I was ordering another one. [emoji4]

When it said that have more features is so true. Is like having 6 different Tilemahos. Im happy with it. [emoji106][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Offic3

Apr 10, 2016
Hello, i'm anxious to receive my Armed tomorrow. After playing around for a while now with my trusty 21 mm polished Tilemahos V2+ i think is the right time to call for his bigger brother the 22mm Armed matt. So tomorrow is the big day. I'm sure that Tilemahos is the best choice when it comes to quality and functionality and i'm sure that all other RTA's will be washed and put aside for a while.
I'm happy and anxious like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus with Christmas gifts.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hello, i'm anxious to receive my Armed tomorrow. After playing around for a while now with my trusty 21 mm polished Tilemahos V2+ i think is the right time to call for his bigger brother the 22mm Armed matt. So tomorrow is the big day. I'm sure that Tilemahos is the best choice when it comes to quality and functionality and i'm sure that all other RTA's will be washed and put aside for a while.
I'm happy and anxious like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus with Christmas gifts.

Congratulations Mr. Offic3, I'm sure you will be happy with your new Tilemahos Armed.

In my personal opinion, is the best atomizer (I have UFS, iAtty, Odysseus, Ithaka, Penelopes v1, v2, v3, v4, Tilemahos v1, v2, v2+, Springoimizer).

It integrates the best features of all the others, plus new great features.

Some of the things I love of the Tilemahos Armed, are:

Ability to switch between air reducers "online" (without needing to disassembling it).

The new design of the airflow control ring.

Increased liquid capacity.

Ability to switch between Springomizer or Classic modes, by just turning the deck.

Integrated spitback protection (removable).

And my preferred one, is that it has receptacles for the wick (strangely not mentioned by the reviewers), and the channels to feed the liquid, are lower on the deck: it is much easier to fit the wick properly and it provides a much better wicking.

Etc. etc. :)

Mr. Offic3

Apr 10, 2016
Congratulations Mr. Offic3, I'm sure you will be happy with your new Tilemahos Armed.

In my personal opinion, is the best atomizer (I have UFS, iAtty, Odysseus, Ithaka, Penelopes v1, v2, v3, v4, Tilemahos v1, v2, v2+, Springoimizer).

It integrates the best features of all the others, plus new great features.

Some of the things I love of the Tilemahos Armed, are:

Ability to switch between air reducers "online" (without needing to disassembling it).

The new design of the airflow control ring.

Increased liquid capacity.

Ability to switch between Springomizer or Classic modes, by just turning the deck.

Integrated spitback protection (removable).

And my preferred one, is that it has receptacles for the wick (strangely not mentioned by the reviewers), and the channels to feed the liquid, are lower on the deck: it is much easier to fit the wick properly and it provides a much better wicking.

Thank you! I knew i've made the right decision.
I'm still confused, don't know if i should try the zirconium wire.
As i seen from Imeo review can be used in wattage mode as well as temp control, but requires higher wattage and i enjoy a colder vape. I only use 28 GA Kanthal and 1.3 - 1.6 micro coils at max 12.5 w.
Never used temp control but i like the idea of using a spring instead of a micro coil. Can i use Kanthal for making a spring and what is the inner diameter?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

very true Ariel

Mr. Offic3

Apr 10, 2016
waiting anxiously buddy!!
The waiting game is over.
Thank you Imeo!
Looks amazing and it vapes like a champ.
All this with a setup made in a big hurry while being at work.
The best atomizer that i purchased so far.

20161219_113045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread