GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I noticed that the price of the Fat Armed includes the IVA, we from USA have to pay the IVA?

no Nandy. Its just the fact that only the first half of users got it for free :)

sorry to bother, but I think you're talking past each other :)
Imho Nandy was talking about the VAT (value-added tax) that is called IVA in Italy afaik. (bitfumo?)
And, again imho, Imeo is talking about the brass parts that were given away for free to the first ones who ordered the fat armed.

If I'm right about that misunderstanding, then, no, nandy, you should not have to pay the Italian IVA when ordering from the US. But obviously bitfumo does not automatically deduct that tax when a US shipping address is entered. Maybe you should contact them directly?

Hope I could help. If not I just made a fool out of myself. But that's ok, too :D

and a belated happy new year to all my fellow GG vapers out there! :)

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Thanks Woita, that was what I was asking about IVA(VAT). Im going to contact Bitfumo about that.

Thanks again.

sorry to bother, but I think you're talking past each other :)
Imho Nandy was talking about the VAT (value-added tax) that is called IVA in Italy afaik. (bitfumo?)
And, again imho, Imeo is talking about the brass parts that were given away for free to the first ones who ordered the fat armed.

If I'm right about that misunderstanding, then, no, nandy, you should not have to pay the Italian IVA when ordering from the US. But obviously bitfumo does not automatically deduct that tax when a US shipping address is entered. Maybe you should contact them directly?

Hope I could help. If not I just made a fool out of myself. But that's ok, too :D

and a belated happy new year to all my fellow GG vapers out there! :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
thank you woi!

Gino does not deduct VAT, so dont contact him. There are stores that deduct and others that dont. Next time better order from GG store if you want to not pay VAT :)

But THAT is the issue...
I can't seem to find the "Fat Armed" at the GG shop.
How is it possible to use GGshop (to buy without IVA/VAT-from outside EU) if the GG shop does not stock the item?

Cheers
I

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Sparkie!
The differences are on liquid capacity as you said and on width of the base-armor-clear tank. But threads are the same, meaning that you can put everything everywhere. For example, you can put the 23 base on the 22 body, put housing-cap-mouthpiece everywhere, etc.

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
So then, it looks like they send to me the wrong one. I ordered the 32,5 but got the 31.5 with the 32,5 brass suit. [emoji30]

the 32,5 version is 32,5 with its armor Nandy, so no its not normal.
The brass suit has to fit on your 32,5 Armed, so it seems that you got the 31,5 version in first place. Maybe the shop send you the wrong Armed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Thanks Woita, that was what I was asking about IVA(VAT). Im going to contact Bitfumo about that.

Thanks again.

There are only 2 possible reasons they do not deduct tax:

1) They are lazy. I asked once and they told me it's some accounting problem and a lot of birocracy. Even if that's the case, that's poor excuse. All stores do that, not only for ecig but for everything. I am in Europe but non-EU country and buy a lot online. All stores from all EU countries deduct VAT for me. This was the only one which wouldn't do it and because of that they will never get cent from me. I bought everything at spanish seller which does everything properly and is great for communication.

2) They take full price, do the refund and put the difference in there own pocket.

Those are only two possible reasons.

I am in Italy at the moment and I have a right on TAX deduction on purchases 300e and above. I had no problem with that but I went to North Face store and they said they don't o the deduction. Called the company headquarter in Italy and was told they don't do it and won't do it as they are not Italian company (but they are registered in Italy as a branch and they fall under Italian law). So I bought what I wanted, send my invoice to Italian ministry of foreign affairs, got back the paper which says they had to get the VAT back to me (because the state is giving me that money back, not NF as TAX money is not theirs) and I got my money back.

I would like this post to stay here even if seller complains. He is not doing as he should, he is not following the rules and laws and does not have any right to complain. This is not the slender, these are 100% facts and potential buyers should be avare of this so they can make proper decision before making a purchase.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I have to agree here.
I run my own business and when I file my quarterannually VAT declaration with German dpt of finance I have a field where I enter EU business sales and one for NON-EU business sales. If I entered it wrong, at least here in Germany, it would be fraud, if I charged a non EU customer the VAT, it would be fraud, too. No way for me to collect VAT from non-EU customers, except if I invoiced him incorrectly and keep the VAT, i.e. indirectly raising the net price.
Don't know how it's handled in Italy, but smells a bit fishy to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread