Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hmm! seems like Busardo created quite a hornet's nest.
He wasn't wrong about the things he said but perhaps he should always read the the literature first. Reminds me of some Greek men I met. They always know it all and yet they don't. Strange thing that. :evil::shock::nun:
he just focused a lot on minor things that they were also his mistake, and he didnt focus a lot on major things. Thats why the review went a little bad. But he mentioned a lot of the good things. It was not so bad at the end.

Reactions: steliosss

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It is not my fault if it is flawed by design. Do I need to sugar coat the fact that he is still using a plastic tank instead of a glass one, even though he has bothered to design an armour to protect it? Plastic breaks with acidic juices and more importantly it our juice imparts a flavour on it, which sucks unless you're only using unflavoured juice or the same flavour all the time.

Yes the chimney is also important but nowhere near as important. My order of importance would be: Chamber size then air hole distance ... and far less the chimney diameter. The coil needs to be as close as possible to the air hole, otherwise if it's far away what you get is plain air running around the coil and into your mouth. You're basically diluting the flavour.

And as you can see, I quoted the complaints of people and how they fixed this (only a few pages back lol). He cut down the posts so that the coil sits at the same height that the springomizer sits, thus getting just as good flavour.

Finally, I don't know what you're seeing with the Hussar but the posts are wayyyyy shorter and the coil sits much lower on it than on the Armed.
5259_5.jpg
On armed, the coil sits 0,5mm above the air hole. I think that its the shortest distance we can make. If we go closer the wire will touch the posts.
What is the right distance for you?

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
filling the tank is not easy, its very easy. Except you want to refill with a glass of water lol. You cant do that on Armed, I agree Moon

I'll bet I could fill it even with a glass but I prefer glass filled with jucie and not water. :D

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
It is not my fault if it is flawed by design. Do I need to sugar coat the fact that he is still using a plastic tank instead of a glass one, even though he has bothered to design an armour to protect it? Plastic breaks with acidic juices and more importantly it our juice imparts a flavour on it, which sucks unless you're only using unflavoured juice or the same flavour all the time.

Yes the chimney is also important but nowhere near as important. My order of importance would be: Chamber size then air hole distance ... and far less the chimney diameter. The coil needs to be as close as possible to the air hole, otherwise if it's far away what you get is plain air running around the coil and into your mouth. You're basically diluting the flavour.

And as you can see, I quoted the complaints of people and how they fixed this (only a few pages back lol). He cut down the posts so that the coil sits at the same height that the springomizer sits, thus getting just as good flavour.

Finally, I don't know what you're seeing with the Hussar but the posts are wayyyyy shorter and the coil sits much lower on it than on the Armed.
5259_5.jpg
Coil is not way shorter in the Hussar.
That picture is a clone version.
Imeo asked you what distance in mm would you prefer, you still aren't providing number.

Enjoy your pbusardo approved chinese asvape.

Reactions: imeothanasis

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
On armed, the coil sits 0,5mm above the air hole. I think that its the shortest distance we can make. If we go closer the wire will touch the posts.
What is the right distance for you?

With springomizer yes it sits very low, at 0.5 mm, which is perfect. But as I shown in the photo from the other user, the two post design is too high. What good is it if you offer an atomiser with 2 options, if the one option doesn't really work?

I think the problem with the review is that first of all he didn't contact you with questions before posting it. But more importantly that he didn't stress how awesome and innovative the positive things of this atomizer: the springomizer and the ability to change the air holes from the bottom pin.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Coil is not way shorter in the Hussar.
That picture is a clone version.
Imeo asked you what distance in mm would you prefer, you still aren't providing number.

Enjoy your pbusardo approved chinese asvape.

At this point you're starting to sound like a fanboy/troll and I'm just going to ignore you. I'm willing to accept the positive and negatives on both sides but you're just stubborn and offensive.

And I don't have a Hussar but I got the photo from a german seller where I've bought lots of original atomisers, like the Origen Tiny Tank. The photo is from the single coil version of the tank which costs 168 euros; doesn't sound like a clone to me.

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
At this point you're starting to sound like a fanboy/troll and I'm just going to ignore you. I'm willing to accept the positive and negatives on both sides but you're just stubborn and offensive.

And I don't have a Hussar but I got the photo from a german seller where I've bought lots of original atomisers, like the Origen Tiny Tank. The photo is from the single coil version of the tank which costs 168 euros; doesn't sound like a clone to me.
Your a pbusardo fanboy.

Busardo never issued an apology to Five pawns. He reviewed the vika fantasy tank and their "official Five pawns edition". When five pawns was contacted about it they said the Chinese manufacturer was using their brand name with out any permission. Busardo took the Chinese manufacturers side and completely ignored Fivepawns. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. You take busardo too seriously, he's just a vaper who is also a youtube personality.

I guess that makes me a Five pawns fanboy too? Even though I am not their customer and never purchased any of their juice.

Also,resorting to name calling only underscores how wrong you are in all aspects of this discussion.

Grifo

Jan 17, 2016
I totally agree with Soulseek.
I have the Armour and in standard mode the coil sits too high, unless you build it with very long legs.
In fact the flavor (in standard mode) it's far to be good as the V2+.
I think that a new (higher?)center post could solve the issue, but only Imeo knows. :)

I can say that in some way I'm a fanboy of GG products, which is why I am so disappointed with the Armor, in standard mode.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
With springomizer yes it sits very low, at 0.5 mm, which is perfect. But as I shown in the photo from the other user, the two post design is too high. What good is it if you offer an atomiser with 2 options, if the one option doesn't really work?

I think the problem with the review is that first of all he didn't contact you with questions before posting it. But more importantly that he didn't stress how awesome and innovative the positive things of this atomizer: the springomizer and the ability to change the air holes from the bottom pin.

yes he didnt stress the awesome things.
As for the option for your own wire, where exactly is the issue? The taste is fantastic.

Reactions: Akrotiri

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I totally agree with Soulseek.
I have the Armour and in standard mode the coil sits too high, unless you build it with very long legs.
In fact the flavor (in standard mode) it's far to be good as the V2+.
I think that a new (higher?)center post could solve the issue, but only Imeo knows. :)

I can say that in some way I'm a fanboy of GG products, which is why I am so disappointed with the Armor, in standard mode.
Grifo, thank you for your nice words. You also know how versatile GG constructions are. So let me ask you 2 things:
1. Why long legs are an issue when taste is great?
2. If you still want short legs, why dont you remove spitback protection and make a coil higher? Many people do it and the taste and smoke are fantastic. The reason is that even if the resistance is away from the coil a little more (2,5mm), the air comes via a very small room and doesnt expand inside a huge deck like other atomizers have. Try it and you will see what I mean

Grifo

Jan 17, 2016
Hi Imeo and thx for your reply.
1.With long legs I find the taste not as great as in V2+. In fact, for me, in springomizer mode, the taste is way better. But I prefer to build my own coil.
2.If I don't push the coil very low, beyond the taste matter, I feel a very high hit and I don't like it.

I've tried every possible solution (long/short legs...) but I still feel the taste on V2+(I have 3 of them and is still my favorite atom) much better (compared to Armed standard mode).
Maybe it's me, I don't deny it. :)

Grifo

Jan 17, 2016
I've tried that, but, as I said, if the coil sits so "high" I feel a very hard and "strange" hit and I don't like it.
Anyway I use the Armor every day and, in general, it's an atom that I like but to be honest I still prefer the V2+, in terms of flavor and also for vapor production.
But, I repeat, maybe it's my tastes. :)

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I've tried that, but, as I said, if the coil sits so "high" I feel a very hard and "strange" hit and I don't like it.
Anyway I use the Armor every day and, in general, it's an atom that I like but to be honest I still prefer the V2+, in terms of flavor and also for vapor production.
But, I repeat, maybe it's my tastes. :)

People used to claim that if you place the coil higher up, it increases throat hit. I can't vouch for this as a I stopped vaping nicotine juice a few years back. One thing I'm certain it does is reduce the intensity of the flavour.

Furthermore, you never want long legs as it's very bad for temperature control but even in pure wattage mode as they get very hot and can produce dangerous compounds.

Reactions: Grifo

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thats not true Seek.
Long legs are not bad at all on temp control and they dont get very hot and of course dont produce dangerous compounds.
The reality is that all these may happen when the legs get red hot. If something like this happen, the taste is bad too.
On Armed, nothing of these happen because the wick goes inside the holes of the rebuildable part that I have left after the end of the wire and cover the legs

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
But it is the case Seek.

Temp control is invented by me back on 2012, meaning that I know exactly what is going on with it.
The wick has to be in contact with the coil. If there is any hot spot its because of this reason. Legs cant get more hot that the rest of the coil if wick is in contact.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
But it is the case Seek.

Temp control is invented by me back on 2012, meaning that I know exactly what is going on with it.
The wick has to be in contact with the coil. If there is any hot spot its because of this reason. Legs cant get more hot that the rest of the coil if wick is in contact.

This is not the case in the Armed, when you have to lower the coil so much.

attachment-3-jpg.624717

Reactions: Izan

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
But it is the case Seek. As long as the wick touches the wire, all are exactly as they had to be.

Now that you posted Phil's follow up video, let me post my 2 very small videos that answer Phil's Armed issues. These videos are made for all customers in case they have issues, including you. But I think you told me you dont have Armed, so I dont understand how you comment on an atomizer that you never vaped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread