Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
On the video I forgot to say that the housing has bigger room inside it. Ithaka-penelope has 4mm distance between posts when Tilemahos has 5mm distance between posts. That means that you can make fatter coils.
Also the slots on housing are bigger than pennelope - Ithaka, so more wick can go there, that means more juice can be kept by the wick

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm sure it vapes great as all GG atties do, but to be frank and honest, the block lettering and lack of the wings (GOLDEN GREEK Logo!!!) is a MAJOR disappointment, and does nothing to compliment the Esterigon aesthetically. Just my opinion though.
I was sure we had you convinced that wings on Tilemahos would make up for and compliment the wingless Esterigon :(

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
I'm sure it vapes great as all GG atties do, but to be frank and honest, the block lettering and lack of the wings (GOLDEN GREEK Logo!!!) is a MAJOR disappointment, and does nothing to compliment the Esterigon aesthetically. Just my opinion though.
I was sure we had you convinced that wings on Tilemahos would make up for and compliment the wingless Esterigon :(

fully agree. Great vaping machine obviously, but the letters do not fit the sobre design of esterigon. There should be not engraving but the wings to imho. Hope it's not too late to give the choice of engraving. My first choice would be the wings (small and thin engraving), followed by no engraving at all.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
On the video I forgot to say that the housing has bigger room inside it. Ithaka-penelope has 4mm distance between posts when Tilemahos has 5mm distance between posts. That means that you can make fatter coils and put more wick to the coil.
Also the slots on housing are bigger than Penelope-Ithaka, so more wick can sit to the top of the slots. That means more juice can be kept by the wick

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
im kinda sad you are drifting away from engraving the classic GG wings logo on your newest mods, i always thought they looked amazing, i hope you reconsider adding the wings again in the future.

still ggs are the best mods around.

I cant make small wings on cnc machine because they will look like a smudge Malig. Wings need more room than the small base of Tilemahos offers. Be sure that wings will come back on next GG construction

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I like it very much. It will be the best atomizer in its size especially with the new features separate collector tank and air tank and sealed pin. Excellent improvements. And with the huge airhole it will be great.

Guys if you look at the ad tank you can see wings cnc engraved :)

Thank you aal.:)
As for the engraved wings, they look bad because of the small room we had there. I tried to put them on Tilemahos base but they didnt look right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread