10o1k7d.jpg

Tilemahos V2, 21mm on the way, yay!

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Imeo, are you doing another run of the Tilemahos v2? I accidentally ordered the matte finish instead of the polished and can't bring myself to mix and match. Thanks

ebreeze.eu has Tilemahos v2 21mm & 23mm (polished finish) in stock.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I would love to get a shorty drip tip or any GG drip tip, but I have never seen them in stock this month. Can somebody tell how often they are offered? Thanks :)

Only one batch has been produced, a secondd batch is comming.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I would love to get a shorty drip tip or any GG drip tip, but I have never seen them in stock this month. Can somebody tell how often they are offered? Thanks :)
GG-Store currently has the round DT, there won't be any others until another batch is made.

I added the round one to my preorder the day it shipped just so I could work the JC until my mouth piece ships, lol

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Imeo, are you doing another run of the Tilemahos v2? I accidentally ordered the matte finish instead of the polished and can't bring myself to mix and match. Thanks
yes lm, I will start production tomorrow and I will need 1,5 month for it :)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Rocking my new Penelope v4 Mini on a 14650 Dicodes Telegonos. Wow, what a perfect match they make, and wow this P4 is just awesome, so flavorful and just the perfect amount of AF without being too much. I've just found another one of my favorite setups...until Proteus arrives, of course ;)

ae8a436867e47f5d7fce06c4951eaaaa.jpg

THE WGU CLUB

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Imeo / Thank you MTK :)

VIDEO TIMELINE:
1) Disassembled Parts, Cleaned & Lubed: 3:46
2) Assembling the Tilemahos V2: 5:31
3) Making a Coil: 14:45
4) Making the Wick: 21:20
5) Filling the Tank: 27:18

wonderful video qor, thank you for doing it and thank you for liking Tilemahos. You did a very good job by showing all the parts and how they work each other !

By the way, the o-ring on the base is not needed when you use clear tank. That way its easier to screw the tank and also you dont risk to damage it. And of course no o-ring is visible, because it doesnt exist :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Rocking my new Penelope v4 Mini on a 14650 Dicodes Telegonos. Wow, what a perfect match they make, and wow this P4 is just awesome, so flavorful and just the perfect amount of AF without being too much. I've just found another one of my favorite setups...until Proteus arrives, of course ;)

ae8a436867e47f5d7fce06c4951eaaaa.jpg

THE WGU CLUB
I am glad you like your Penelope on dicodes Dem. I am sure that you will like it more on Proteus, not only because of its special electronic but also because of its special length :)

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
wonderful video qor, thank you for doing it and thank you for liking Tilemahos. You did a very good job by showing all the parts and how they work each other !

By the way, the o-ring on the base is not needed when you use clear tank. That way its easier to screw the tank and also you dont risk to damage it. And of course no o-ring is visible, because it doesnt exist :)
It was my pleasure Imeo! Your product is great - and more folks need to know about it

Btw, I kept that O-ring to doubly ensure that there's no seepage down the bottom, had some bad experience/s before. I will remove it subsequently and check it out.

Reactions: Mtek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread