GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
it seems they only have 1 available because it won't let me add more than 1 to my cart. and then i would have to pay 9 euros shipping for 1 body to the US :(

thank you though Ariel, i appreciate the help

jesseseetai, i bought a 21mm and 22mm clear tank when they came out 1st time. Never used them as i did not like the frosted look (would have prefered glass or pyrex) so you can have the 22mm for free just pay the postage from UK. Note i dont know how to or how much the cost would be So if you can advise it's yours if you want it
Alan

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
jesseseetai, i bought a 21mm and 22mm clear tank when they came out 1st time. Never used them as i did not like the frosted look (would have prefered glass or pyrex) so you can have the 22mm for free just pay the postage from UK. Note i dont know how to or how much the cost would be So if you can advise it's yours if you want it
Alan

just pm'ed you alan... thanks!!

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
Guys, I really want to invite all of you in Greece. We would have the best time ever!!!!!!!!

Ι would be glad to go to USA or anywhere else lars. But I was not thinking of a festival. I was thinking of something like a small nice company of friends that will spend 2-3 days together :)

I have not taken a vacation of any sort in 10 years, I think I'm due. To see Greece along with a couple of other countries on the Mediterranean coast is something on my bucket list. Should I ever make it out there in our lifetimes I would love to invite you out for coffee to meet the person I have a great great respect and admiration for.

Likewise should you visit the Usa the north east coast is beautiful in any season (granted we can't compete with the lovely ladies of California) but the historic value of some of the major cites like Boston and New York are quite profound. The mountains and forests of Vermont and New Hampshire are breathtaking and in Maine the lobster is fresh off the boat and the best in the world. Lol you should definitely come visit us!!! We also have a saying in New England, if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute. It could be sunny, cloudy, passing shower, warm, cool, all in the same day.

Last edited:

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Hy Icyx, it is 5 years ago that was in New York and truly time to visit it again.
It was always a dream to see the Indian summer in the north east of the states.
Be sure i will inform you, when i will plan my travel and maybe there is a chance to meet you.
I would really appreciate this.
Be well so long

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
Hy Icyx, it is 5 years ago that was in New York and truly time to visit it again.
It was always a dream to see the Indian summer in the north east of the states.
Be sure i will inform you, when i will plan my travel and maybe there is a chance to meet you.
I would really appreciate this.
Be well so long

That's awesome! Definitely contact me if you come near to visit! Upstate New York is beautiful in the fall but my absolute favorite place to visit that time of the year is Vermont! Now I'm not going to hype it up too
much there is nothing up there for a night life but the trees oh my goodness in the fall the colors of the leaves are what they draw paintings and write poems about. The mountains are small and many easy to drive up and each valley has its own something that makes them special. The colors just stretch out forever. There a unique serenity to vent in the fall, the beauty can be overwhelming.

Newhampsire is quite nice to and there is a section called the Kangamangus Highway that is dotted with small waterfalls and great views.

I had the pleasure of traveling up to both states for work for two years on a weekly basis and it was fantasic. My family would also vacation in those areas for two to three weeks every year when I was growing up. You could hit both states in one or two days and there are many small "inns" to stay at. We call them a "bed and breakfast". If you were to visit Boston it's only a two to three hour trip by car, a bit longer from New York. If you haven't been to Boston it's awesome! It's a lot like New York except when they planned out the roads they said to themselves "let's make these roads as confusing to navigate as possible". I don't think a single road in Boston is a straight line for more than fifty feet and most are "one way" that take a 120 degree turn in the wrong direction you want to travel in. Don't worry though of you drive fast and do not obey any traffic signs, traffic lights, or rules you will fit right in with the rest of the other drivers. Boston cannot contend with the pizza available in New York but there are many many nice things to see, places to eat, and do there. Best of all it's an hour from me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread