GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

netlag

Aug 18, 2014
Greece
I like colder vape-so you say 13mm would be better?
Is it even possible to get colder vape with Tilemahos?

Doesn't the mounting of the coil lower and closer to the airhole make the vapor colder? And doesn't a more open setting on the liquid control, increase the internal chamber size resulting in colder vape?

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Is it even possible to get colder vape with Tilemahos?

Try to keep your coil as lower as you can inside Tilemahos housing and lower than the two wire holders.
Open the liquid control as much as you can.
Use a plastic drip tip if you usually vape repeatedly

I like colder vape-so you say 13mm would be better?

The longer the better ;)

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Coldness of vape is a factor of amount of vapor, amount of air, and distance between coil and mouth. To get a cold vape play with these parameters.

If you like a big amount of vapor you have to provide it with a lot of air to make it cold and/or use a long drip tip. If you don't mind the vapor make it less by building a smaller coil with the same power(also this allows more air around the coil)

What steliosss mentioned above is valid. He gives you practical measures to play with these parameters as well.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
IMEO ... hmmm ... did I tell you that I am now addicted to the PENNY V4 ... i just love it ... i was keeping it for some time in my showroom case but could not any longer ... it was a gift to myself on the last day of school before summer holidays :) :) :)

now I would like to get the longer tank from the V3 which is available at Vassili's Guru shop - but he doesn't have the topcap - is this topcap going to be available in the next time ????? SS or BRASS whatever ... in any case have a great vape out there guys !!! THANK YOU Imeo for the info !!!

Reactions: dems86

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi BT :)

body and cap of Penelope V3 is in stock. If you cant see it in stock, please send an e-mail to esmokeguru and he will take care of you.

You have to know that Penelope V4 has a short mouthpiece, so a long body on it will reduce the part of the mouthpiece that sticks out. If this is ok with you, please contact to esmokeguru :)

Reactions: BTHUNDER

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
270591thumbIMG01911024.jpg

Penny V3 with short V3 mouthpiece look like that, 5mm out when the liquid control close :wub:

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
yes you can buddy. But I am running out of P3 mouthpieces. So the mouthpiece on your long P4 will be short :)

that means I need to hurry up with ordering and do it NOW :) ???? (of course after your approval)

but I will be fine with the regular P3 mouthpiece available currently at the GURU ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread