GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jailman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
Germany
...but I to miss the ceramic I may be crazy but I always thought it added to the vape in terms of heat I always thought it helped the juice heat up, well the air around it. So what would I say if you cant have ceramic then the V2 or V2Plus would be the next best thing.

I miss the ceramic too. Tillemahos with ceramic would be my dream too.

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
Ceramic ... may be. But without NRN wire then.
I compared Tili V2+ with Ithaka Update and was impressed how good the Ithaka takes its stand against Tili. In my opinion: Tastewise they're equal. But Tili offers more room for the coil and for experiments ... and it's tiny - real tiny. I like it. But I like also, that my Ithakas aren't obsolete :)

Reactions: imeothanasis

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
It has been a while for the Odysseus but my wife uses the Ithaka with the new re-buildable part and the flavour is great but I do remember the ceramic it wasn't really that long ago I am vaping the Tilemahos v2 plus right now and I have changed how I wick it slightly and have the juice control perfect and I must say its a great vape flavor is spot on but I to miss the ceramic I may be crazy but I always thought it added to the vape in terms of heat I always thought it helped the juice heat up, well the air around it. So what would I say if you cant have ceramic then the V2 or V2Plus would be the next best thing. Hope that makes sense Thanks Adam Maybe a stationary ceramic cup that the new re-buildable part fits into then the best of both worlds.
Hi Adam, make sense to me. Maybe the ceramic isolates the warm air from the steel. In any case, it sounds really good. I will give it a try.
Thanks!

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
Quick photos from my Greek friend "wizzy noise"
New TilemahosV2plus (left side) VS TilemahosV2 (right side)

image_2.jpg

This new upgrade has now bigger the channels on housing now.
These channels on housing are now wider, because they became at 4mm instead of 3mm.
But whether these channels on housing are also deeper?
It seems to me that they are deeper by 1 mm.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Great I was hoping I made a little sense Good luck and let us know how it goes.
After 2 funny hours (funny for my wife) and nearly every mistake you can do, I create something you may call 'coil with cotton inside' if you judge very sympathetically (I will not show a picture of this wire snarl, because I'am sure Vassili will never sell me his ready made wire again!).
Now I understand taxnail:
Ceramic ... may be. But without NRN wire then...
But my Ithaka and fingers have luckily remained intact (now I understand your: Good luck;)) and it vapes and produce a lot of flavor and I like it. Better than the others, no but different. Yes, warm is not a bad discription. A Tilemahos V2plus with ceramic and without NRN would be great! Should be not a real problem for Imeo, right?;)

Thanks Adam for the tip! :thumbs:You create a ceramic fan!

Now I have to find a used Ithaka for my upgrade parts, because I like Ithaka in both versions and my piggybank is nearly empty.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
These channels on housing are now wider, because they became at 4mm instead of 3mm.

No... it's exactly the same :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
They are not deeper buddy :)

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Took advantage of the larger openings up top, of the V2Plus, and made a 3.2mm coil with 4 wraps of .25mm ESG Ti, 7.6 Ohms. Packed it with Cotton Bacon v2.0.
Flavor is through the roof!!! A couple of my 'dripper' friends are amazed! I'm still working on converting them to GG ;)

Fyla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2015
Croatia
Can someone guide me? why my V2Plus always got juice in the drip tip chamber after few vapes? Picture shown.
My build is kanthal 28Awg with 2.5mm coil with 8 wraps together with cotton (Koh GenDo) reading @ 1.4ohm and vaping at 11 watt.

Have you tried to close LFC a bit more?

Insane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Insane Island
All atomizers condensate juice under the drip tip because there is temperature differerence between chimney and tip.
That's why GG solid mouthpiece is so great-you don't have this problem because chimney is in one piece connected with driptip.

You need this
tilemahos_v2_solid_mouthpiece.jpg

Hmm... noted,, thanks ! ! ! should get this.. but out of stock.... :(

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
"Insane" I just saw and answered about your problem in FB.
What "Beco" said is normal after enough vaping time but you said: "always got juice in the drip tip chamber after few vapes".
So close your mouthpiece as much as you can and try to leave some cotton inside Tilemahos housing... as I wrote in FB.

We'll wait your results :)

Insane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Insane Island
"Insane" I just saw and answered about your problem in FB.
What "Beco" said is normal after enough vaping time but you said: "always got juice in the drip tip chamber after few vapes".
So close your mouthpiece as much as you can and try to leave some cotton inside Tilemahos housing... as I wrote in FB.

We'll wait your results :)

I will Thank you SIR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread