Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm pretty sure the optimum would be to live healthy and productively until age 63 and then die suddenly. Unless of course you hold public office, because we all know they stay productive well into their 90's.

Snort... because they don't actually DO ANYTHING USEFUL. ;)

Andria

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I take the view that dangerous activities like smoking tobacco, drinking or BASE jumping will incur higher insurance premiums and indeed taxes because of the likelihood of participants needing expensive medical care in future. Smokers' health insurance rates mirror this.
Do BASE jumpers really incur expensive medical costs?
I sort of figured if anything went wrong, they'd be shoveled directly into their caskets.

Eh, never mind me...
Just thinking out loud...
:laugh:

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
I'm pretty sure the optimum would be to live healthy and productively until age 63 and then die suddenly. Unless of course you hold public office, because we all know they stay productive well into their 90's.

60. Would solve some of the unemployment issues while avoiding some of the higher wages paid to long time senior employees.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
I've never understood why health care costs should influence anything. People who die suddenly costs less over a lifetime than those who live into old age, so we should get rid of seat belts, helmets, vaccinations.

I say we should start by looking at government costs. Members of the government that cost more than others should have a sin tax applied to their income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread