Ginger's e-Juice, Inc., American-Made Gourmet e-Liquid, Wholesale Pricing for Retailers Available, www.gingersejuice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the official thread for Ginger's e-juice, Inc.!

Ginger's e-juice is American Made Gourmet e-Liquid, made with the absolute best ingredients possible. (0.00% of the ingredients are from China.)

The website www.gingersejuice.com has an on-line store with retail prices, and wholesale prices are available for vendors!

We are based in Florida, USA, but we can ship anywhere!! Free Shipping over $75 (within the USA only)

Please see the website for the current list of e-Juice flavors... we are always adding more each month :)

You can also shop for products on our Facebook Business Page ---> https://www.facebook.com/Gingers.e.Juice

Tell us what you think... Let us know what new flavors you would like.... and HAPPY VAPING, EVERYONE!!! :vapor:

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I ordered from Gingers and received my order quickly and neatly. I ordered Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie, Vanilla Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, Cherry Vanilla, Fizzy Grape Soda, Juicy White Peach, Vanilla Sunrise, and Cinnamon Candy.

I have them all steeping right now, but they smell wonderful, I can hardly wait to try them! :)

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have had a chance to try out a few of the juices from Ginger, and so far I am very pleased!! :) Old fashioned Sugar Cookie, Fizzy Grape Soda and Strawberry Shortcake were all three spot on and very tasty!! Plus my cartos are still working, so they seem to be clean and hardware friendly which is always a plus! :)

Ginger has some new flavors that should be coming out soon and another code too.
Thanks Ginger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread