Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Thanks you guys for sharing your pictures with me.
Now we have the winner——@Kaezziel You win this tank with your cute cat!

c405b3c2-73d5-4538-823d-e32194d2d3b4.png

744da1c2-bd52-4f1b-a992-e9808231ffbd.png

It's your prize!
2d0704ee-c878-4d3c-a84b-0e4ed2d18a46.jpg

Don't worry we will have another contest soon!

WOW! I really won?!!? Very cool, and thank you so very much, Pheric!! I wasn't expecting to actually win this one! :D

Thank you so much for the contest and the win, it was a lot of fun! :)

Congrats @Kaezziel ! That looks like a really cool tank, hope you like it!

It does look like a pretty cool tank. I've never used any of the Crown tanks before, so maybe now I'll see what all the hype is about. Thank you!

Congrats kaz!

Thanks for the fun contest [emoji5]

Thanks, Brother! Now, to see how it vapes!

Congrats... cute kitty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks, Lois! Yeah, he's my buddy. He greets me at the door when I come home from work and follows me around the house until I sit down on the couch. Then he just jumps up in my lap and curls up with me. He's not spoiled though... nah.. not one bit. :lol:

Congrats @Kaezziel !!!!
Thanks for the giveaway elegomall/Pheric :)
Can't wait for the next giveaway :p

Thanks, Tezr! Now I gotta figure out what mod to put it on!

Woo hoo! Congratulations, @Kaezziel! Great prize and absolutely beautiful kitty! :)

:wub: Thanks, hun! Good to see you again! :blush: Sterling is half Siberian and half Ragamuffin. You wouldn't believe how soft his fur is! And, believe it or not, his coat is super low maintenance... I never brush or comb him. :)

CONGRATS @Kaezziel WTG

and Thank You @Pheric /Elegomall for the Contest. Had fun with this one

:) Thank you, Babe! Now I gotta research Crown tanks to see what coils work in em, and figure out what to put it on. :lol:

Congrats Kaezziel!
Thanks for the chance!

Thanks, Mac! Nice lookin' topper, for sure!

Congrats,Kaz:)

:) Thanks, Fran! These contests are so awesome!

Congratz @Kaezziel. Hope you enjoy the Crown III. Let us know how you go on with it.

Thanks @Pheric and Elegomall for the contest.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank ya, Kay! I'll definitely let ya know how I like it. This will be my first experience with a Crown tank, so I don't really know what to expect. I haven't used a coil-head tank since the original Target tank. ;)

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Congratulations! I was a big fan of the first crown tanks. I think I've got seven or eight in storage.

Thanks! And that's good to know. I typically run RTA or drippers on a squonk mod, but I keep a couple tanks around that use coil heads for those days when I just don't have the time for maintenance. The target tank/mod kit has been my go-to for a while for that purpose... it'd be nice to have a different option.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks! And that's good to know. I typically run RTA or drippers on a squonk mod, but I keep a couple tanks around that use coil heads for those days when I just don't have the time for maintenance. The target tank/mod kit has been my go-to for a while for that purpose... it'd be nice to have a different option.

I didn't use stock coils. I bought rba's for all the ones I had. I don't know if the crown 3 uses different coils or not. I use all rta's now.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2016
    www.elegomall.com
    WOW! I really won?!!? Very cool, and thank you so very much, Pheric!! I wasn't expecting to actually win this one! :D

Thank you so much for the contest and the win, it was a lot of fun! :)

It does look like a pretty cool tank. I've never used any of the Crown tanks before, so maybe now I'll see what all the hype is about. Thank you!

Thanks, Brother! Now, to see how it vapes!

Thanks, Lois! Yeah, he's my buddy. He greets me at the door when I come home from work and follows me around the house until I sit down on the couch. Then he just jumps up in my lap and curls up with me. He's not spoiled though... nah.. not one bit. :lol:

Thanks, Tezr! Now I gotta figure out what mod to put it on!

:wub: Thanks, hun! Good to see you again! :blush: Sterling is half Siberian and half Ragamuffin. You wouldn't believe how soft his fur is! And, believe it or not, his coat is super low maintenance... I never brush or comb him. :)

:) Thank you, Babe! Now I gotta research Crown tanks to see what coils work in em, and figure out what to put it on. :lol:

Thanks, Mac! Nice lookin' topper, for sure!

:) Thanks, Fran! These contests are so awesome!

Thank ya, Kay! I'll definitely let ya know how I like it. This will be my first experience with a Crown tank, so I don't really know what to expect. I haven't used a coil-head tank since the original Target tank. ;)

Hi, friend. I will send it today. Don't forget to share the using experience~;)

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    Congrats @Kaezziel ............
    Thanks for the giveaway Elegomall/Pheric.....................

Thanks, Blue! Hope you've been doing well! :)

I didn't use stock coils. I bought rba's for all the ones I had. I don't know if the crown 3 uses different coils or not. I use all rta's now.

From what I'm seeing, the Crown 3 uses a different coil from the original Crown. I'm not seeing a RBA deck available for the Crown 3 yet. But my google-fu may be weak this morning.

Thanks, Diabolique! I can't wait to get my grubby l'il paws on it. :p

The original Crown has an RBA you can buy. Works great.

I saw that, but I'm not sure if it'll work on the Crown 3 or not... I probably need to do a little more research on that possibility. :)

Hi, friend. I will send it today. Don't forget to share the using experience~;)

Thank you, Pheric. :) I'll absolutely be sure to post my thoughts on it. Can't wait to see how it handles!

Reactions: liblue1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread