Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
The Crown rba also works in my mini Crown so hopefully you'll get lucky.

It isn't looking like it...

Crown 3 Coil Head.jpg

Crown 3 Coil Head

Crown RBA Head.jpg

Crown rba Head

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I am glad you won...it's been a long time since we chatted....maybe we can do it again...I will be following this one.....

It has! I don't bounce around the boards as much as I used to... got a lot going on with life stuff lately. We'll catch up, though! Maybe I'll start a new thread for the Crown 3! :D

That would be a bummer cause it's a really nice RBA.

Yep, it looks like it. Maybe they'll come out with one for the Crown 3. If not, I may have to see if I can make something that'll work for it. ;)

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
I didn't use stock coils. I bought rba's for all the ones I had. I don't know if the crown 3 uses different coils or not. I use all rta's now.
Thanks, Blue! Hope you've been doing well! :)

From what I'm seeing, the Crown 3 uses a different coil from the original Crown. I'm not seeing a RBA deck available for the Crown 3 yet. But my google-fu may be weak this morning.

Thanks, Diabolique! I can't wait to get my grubby l'il paws on it. :p

I saw that, but I'm not sure if it'll work on the Crown 3 or not... I probably need to do a little more research on that possibility. :)

Thank you, Pheric. :) I'll absolutely be sure to post my thoughts on it. Can't wait to see how it handles!
:toast:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It has! I don't bounce around the boards as much as I used to... got a lot going on with life stuff lately. We'll catch up, though! Maybe I'll start a new thread for the Crown 3! :D
Me either(and me too!!)...but if you start it I will come....LOL...

Reactions: Kaezziel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread