Give me a good setup for MTL vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
I also just stumbled on Berserker tanks in my googling search. They look to be really nice for a RTA. Seems to be a real competitor to the kayfun. The build deck sure beats my kayfun 3 mini. And a helluva lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheaper than this?

$11.82 Kayfun Mini V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / 316 stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$13.61 Kayfun Mini V3 Plus Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / stainless steel + glass / 24mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I have both and they're fantastic. Get a bunch

Reactions: TraderX

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't find them to be fantastic compared to the original, but they have some things going for them. For the price, they're fairly decent clones and I have one but they are nothing like the original, I even have to vape them at different wattages to get a decent vape. They'll give you an idea if you'd like the original however. Price IS excellent, and they're probably better than N2s in a variety of ways. HATE the driptip, though.

Anna

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
I don't find them to be fantastic compared to the original, but they have some things going for them. For the price, they're fairly decent clones and I have one but they are nothing like the original, I even have to vape them at different wattages to get a decent vape. They'll give you an idea if you'd like the original however. Price IS excellent, and they're probably better than N2s in a variety of ways. HATE the driptip, though.

Anna
Yeah, I swapped out the drip tip pretty quickly

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread