Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Ok, so here it is...

Post in this thread why you love ECF. Each post will have it's # put into a draw and a winner chosen the 31st of July.

Prize IPV3 Li, Samsung INR18650, Eleaf Melo sub ohm atomizer, bottle of Suicide Bunny E-liquid.

Get it going, spread it around, everyone loves free stuff, send them here for a chance to win a way cool setup.

This contest is only available to Canadian residents.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I started my vaping adventure with ECF. I have been fortunate to meet many new friends through ECF.
I have for the past 4 years organized almost every month a vape meet in Montreal that started and continues because of ECF..
Most of the people who regularly show up at the meet come from ECF.

I have learned so much here about many subjects that is really why I love ECF..

Swede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2011
Canada
Hello from MB Canada, been vaping since Jan 2011. ECF is/was my main resource for information regarding ecig tech and suppliers. Been a regular Canvape customer for the last year after finding you guys here on ECF and can honestly say the prices are hard to beat in Canada. With the dollar down, a competitive retailer will always win business north of the border. Good on ya guys...

ECF is one of the reason that I've learned the art of DIY eliquid (unflavored 9mg 60/40 pg/vg), RTA builds, and apv usage.

BEATS the HECK out of the EGO fixed batts and carto/egoT/egoC? I started out on.

And a word to the wise, unflavored DIY is miles better than the tobaccoesque flavors out there, I've yet to find anything that acutally tasted like an analogue. Give it a shot.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
It's been a great resource over the years, anything vape related in any way can be found within these walls. New tech, political issues, great vendors, DIY tips and ideas, helpful members.
Oh, and always lots of new members to make fun of, er have fun with, er I mean help out.
Although there is NO helping some of us.

A real "one stop shop".

Vanisle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Courtenay B.C. Canada
When I started my journey to join the ranks of non smokers in 2010 I like many others used google to find out as much information about e-cigs as possible. My search quickly led me to ECF. The amount of information I was able to find on ECF far exceeded my expectations and provided me with more information in one place than any other site in the internet. ECF has provided me with all the information required to make informed decisions in all matters such as hardware, liquid and vendors. It is this information that is provided by the great many members of ECF that has kept me informed and kept me educated on all matters concerning e-cigs. This is a great community that I continually recommend to new and veteran vapors alike.

Where I am from in New Brunswick, their are no vape shops. Googling brought me to ECF and ECF brought me my life back! I love ECF because it brings me knowledge, it answers the questions I have without even knowing I had questions :) ECF and it's members pointed me in the right direction as to what my first ecig purchase should be. ECF also pointed me to my now onestop-onlystop-noonewillevermakemebuyfromsomewhereelseshop, Canvape!

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
My first introduction to the ecig was in one of those mall kiosks.
I wanted to research it more and ended up finding ECF.
ECF got me started with finding the right vendors way back in 2009, and it served as a place to watch the evolution of the industry from the pen styles and shorties from back then to the great stuff we have now.

I remember meeting mopar back at the 400 Market in 2011(tall dude! lol), and have been a Canvape customer eversince.

Have a great day! :)

Last edited:

Jetalito

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Thamesville, Ontario, Canada
Discovered the yellow cat and ECF shortly after I began my vaping journey, in 2010. Lots of changes over the years, and have been able to keep up, thanks to ECF and Mopar. Met so many nice people along the road, made my journey to success, so much easier. Thanks Adam, and ECF. I am a winner already!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread