Give us your thoughts on the new bait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Y'all, this week we started sending out new "bait" (samples). First was Circus Freak Cotton Candy, and then Nanner Nut Loaf. We would love to hear your thoughts, and feedback. Let us know if you Love it, like it, think something needs tweaked, or if it's not for you. I personally have been vaping the heck outta some Nanner Nut Loaf. So if ya got one, give us a shout! Did we hook another keeper? ;)

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
Yay! I get to be first.

First off, I've tried a cotton candy liquid from another vendor previously, and honestly, I wasn't overly impressed. It just tasted generically sweet, didn't really taste of Cotton Candy. So when I saw this was the new bait, I wasn't too sure what I would think.

I gotta say, you guys nailed it. This is definitely Cotton Candy, and it almost has a hint of bubblegum to it? I do get all the flavor on the inhale, and don't taste/smell anything on the exhale. It could be that my taste buds are still kinda wacky though, I fell off the vape wagon and went to analogs for a bit so it will be another week or so before I really get a good sense of taste back. I will say though, it's incredibly sweet. Almost too sweet, but then, when you're talking cotton candy it's to be expected. I can't see this being an all day vape for me, but I could definitely see having a smaller bottle around to indulge a sweet craving instead of having a piece of candy.

The vapor production is good, the throat hit is very slight, but that's a good thing for my personal taste. All in all, I'd say good job!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Got a bait-a of the Nanner Nut Loaf! Can't wait to try it. Unfortunately, my atty went kaput just recently and as of yet has not been replaced. :( I will post ASAP. Can't wait to try the cotton candy - I've been afraid to try it anywhere else, so I hope it makes it! Wish I could try both! :D

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
OK.... finished off the cotton candy today. Sweet, almost too sweet. I definitely couldn't vape it all day. As missinglink said, I got flavor on the inhale, nothing through the nostrils or on the exhale at all. I don't think I tasted anything bubblegummish and that might be what I found a little missing.

Don't get me wrong, it's good stuff, but seemed to be missing a little something. Then again, it may just not be my flavor.

rielevilnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Renton Washington
I got the Nanner nut loaf! Thank you Everyone at KBV for the bait uh. I like the flavor it is very spot on with the sweet part of the banana and the loafy flavor. I usually vape a lower vg than this juice but all in all its a good flavor and I am very happy with what you have created. I said before its a higher vg than I prefer and I find myself still puffing on a carto filled with it. I am a genesis vaper and i found myself buying a couple cartos just to set this juice up in something to sample it. Thank you for including me!

P.S. I just had my 1 year no cig anniversary last saturday and I got my new order of juice on my anniversary!! what a surprise!!!! As always you all @ KBV Bob and Missy, are awesome!

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
Quick update on the Cotton Candy. Since it was incredibly sweet at first try, I put it to the side to vape when my sweet tooth was really bugging me. Now, after steeping almost 2 weeks, the sweetness is still there, but doesn't seem to be nearly as overpowering as the initial taste. The other flavor is still very subtle though.

PhoenixOrion

Jul 29, 2010
Orlando
I did vape all of the Nanna Nut loaf. It was good tasted pretty spot on. But don't know if it would be something that I would personally prefer myself to some other flavors. Just because of my personal likes. But it was very good. Your guys OMG seems to taste better fresh to me than after sitting a while like other juices not sure why.

cindyincocoa

Feb 23, 2012
Cocoa FL
I loved the Circus Freak Cotton Candy! As soon as I got the lid off of the bottle and took a good whiff I was transported to the County Fair...LOL. CFCC is definitely a sweet vape just like you would expect. If you like cotton candy then this is a must have. Just like all of KBV jooses.... I can't wait to get my hands on some more. How about a few more "fair" flavors. Candy apple would be awesome!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Finally made it here:blink: Got the Sweetie Tarts and welll...... It's a WINNER!!! It does have that little tart to it, but not onerpowering. And it does have that hard to describe "Sweet Tart" candy taste to it. I'll tell you what, I will be picking up a bottle if it is added to the Menu, which reminds me, What Happened to my dear Summer Plum, I just ran out and I don't see it anywhere:( Did it never make the cut:unsure:

finecraft

Jun 7, 2012
New Iberia, LA
Sweet Tarts is a keeper!! OMG, it is just what I have been searching for!! IMHO, you can't put it in the shop quick enough!!!! Not too sweet, just the right anount of tart...what more could a girl ask for!!! My little sample bottle looks like it's been run over by a car from me squeezing it and mashing it to get out every little last drop! Put me down for two bottles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread