!!! GIVEAWAY !!! Free Deluxe Kits for everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northmankato

Jan 31, 2013
Mn usa
What Level of Nic are in theses Ciga likes? all I can find is Misinformation on the site
"The blaze™ electronic cigarette can be used with different levels of nicotine including no nicotine. blaze™ customers can enjoy the freedom of "smoking" mostly anywhere, in airplanes, hospitals, bars and restaurants." Says Nothing Real to me...

"The vaporized liquids in the blaze™ electronic cigarettes consist of nicotine, propylene glycol (a safe and effective moisturizing product used in foods and pharmaceuticals), tobacco essence and flavors. blaze™ refills come in three different nicotine levels including Non-nicotine (0 mg)." Gee, a lot more Nothing on Info... Maybe I should of called them. Instead I read what they said before I download an app file and gave my information. I still decline, but if you want have at it, after all free sometimes comes without a cost. good luck

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
just gave your link to a friend who has just started vaping, the wrong way
i think your juice is 24mg (that comes with 'kit')
id love to know what thread you use, so i know if i could use your cartos with my batteries, but id guess you dont wanna tell me that

it does say 24 mg. guess i'll find out about the thread, but no big deal, free is free, it is a 2 piece ecig so i'm sure i'll figure out a way to refill the cartos with my own liquid. no big deal if i get spammed, yahoo is pretty good at preventing repeat spams

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
WOW!! We definitely did not expect for such a quick and wide response to this one!! We have finished the whole supply over night!!
Thank you all for making this giveaway go so viral! We appreciate it very much! We are doing our best to ship all the kits out by the end of this week so you all should expect to receive them within a week or so.

This Giveaway is now closed. Thanks again for participating and sharing this! We LOVE you!! :toast:

Stay tuned for future Giveaways! You know they'll come :vapor:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Edit: 2/28/13 12:03pm
The giveaway is officially closed. Thanks everybody for participating and sharing this with so many people! We were shocked by the amount of signups overnight!
Heads up for upcoming giveaways! :D

Here we are again! Giving everyone a Deluxe Kit for free! Without the post count limitation this time!! :D
(this time we have an automated system to collect your shipping info, so no more info through PMs :blush:)

There are no limitations!! You are free and even encouraged to share www.blazecig.com/giveaway with whomever you'd like!

So much for that... now I have to go and delete all of my posts on Facebook!!! :oops:

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
So much for that... now I have to go and delete all of my posts on Facebook!!! :oops:

There were no limitations on participating, everyone could participate and share it with as many people as they wanted anywhere in and out the web. But we have finished the stock we had available for this giveaway. As I said in a previous post, we did not expect for such a crazy and fast response (no complaints)
We still haven't even got through half of the participants info, trying to ship everything out before the week ends.

Sorry it ended so fast :oops:

WOW!! We definitely did not expect for such a quick and wide response to this one!! We have finished the whole supply over night!!
Thank you all for making this giveaway go so viral! We appreciate it very much! We are doing our best to ship all the kits out by the end of this week so you all should expect to receive them within a week or so.

This Giveaway is now closed. Thanks again for participating and sharing this! We LOVE you!!

Stay tuned for future Giveaways! You know they'll come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread