hqdefault.jpg
@vapbig

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Sorry that it took me so long to get a pic up for this!! I've had some pretty serious family emergencies going on for the past month and a half or so... but here is how I'm running the Smok Vape Pen Tank... On top of an old school tube mech with the 0.25Ω coil with Sony VTC4 battery. Very pocket friendly and kicks .... on the vape! :D Also, had to fix the mod first... I'd lost the adjustment screw for the positive battery contact, so I made a new one from scratch with some heavy gauge copper wire. ;) Threaded it, then hammered out a small piece into a flat button and soldered it to the newly threaded copper "screw". Works like a champ now!!

Smok Vape Pen Tank.jpg

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
Sorry that it took me so long to get a pic up for this!! I've had some pretty serious family emergencies going on for the past month and a half or so... but here is how I'm running the Smok Vape Pen Tank... On top of an old school tube mech with the 0.25Ω coil with Sony VTC4 battery. Very pocket friendly and kicks .... on the vape! :D Also, had to fix the mod first... I'd lost the adjustment screw for the positive battery contact, so I made a new one from scratch with some heavy gauge copper wire. ;) Threaded it, then hammered out a small piece into a flat button and soldered it to the newly threaded copper "screw". Works like a champ now!!

View attachment 668157

Thank you for your share

Reactions: Kaezziel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread