[Giveaway]---V12-T14 TFV12 Forteen Replacement Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Did you contact @cocozhao ? Did they respond? What was there response?
Yes I PMed @cocozhao last week- but have not had a reply yet. It just seems like it is still in China- was picked up by again by USPS on 6/15 and have had no new alerts.
I have the worst luck- Mothers Day I won a Crown3 tank in a contest- good right? Yes 31/2 weeks it finally showed up at my house and there is a sticker saying the contents of my package were opened and damaged. I thought everything was smashed- glass everywhere, broken plastic case- but lucky for me the tank was OK just the spare glass was smashed- but thoroughly cleaned everything, but still freaked out from broken glass. Sent the contest an email with pictures- and never heard back!
It hasn't been a month yet- so my prize may still show up sometime I guess? Not sure if I should PM the Admins just yet. Hard to believe just coils would take this long when they were originally shipped out on 6/3!

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Yes I PMed @cocozhao last week- but have not had a reply yet. It just seems like it is still in China- was picked up by again by USPS on 6/15 and have had no new alerts.
I have the worst luck- Mothers Day I won a Crown3 tank in a contest- good right? Yes 31/2 weeks it finally showed up at my house and there is a sticker saying the contents of my package were opened and damaged. I thought everything was smashed- glass everywhere, broken plastic case- but lucky for me the tank was OK just the spare glass was smashed- but thoroughly cleaned everything, but still freaked out from broken glass. Sent the contest an email with pictures- and never heard back!
It hasn't been a month yet- so my prize may still show up sometime I guess? Not sure if I should PM the Admins just yet. Hard to believe just coils would take this long when they were originally shipped out on 6/3!
TAG MISTY ! Was this from Gearbest?

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
TAG MISTY ! Was this from Gearbest?
Hi I just PMed @Misty this AM about this- I was trying to wait at least a month as shipping from China is so slow!
It was a Smokstore @cocozhao that held this contest and I PMed them s few weeks ago with no reply after I learned that @diabolique has received her prize a few weeks ago!
My tracking is still showing that it is preparing to ship- I even filed a claim of lost mail with USPS and no luck!
This too is why I do not order from China- have had a few shipping problems with very long delivery! I am in the US
Thank Goodness this is not a great Mod or Tank, but still was looking forward in getting my prize!
My 1st win here!

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Hi I just PMed @Misty this AM about this- I was trying to wait at least a month as shipping from China is so slow!
It was a Smokstore @cocozhao that held this contest and I PMed them s few weeks ago with no reply after I learned that @diabolique has received her prize a few weeks ago!
My tracking is still showing that it is preparing to ship- I even filed a claim of lost mail with USPS and no luck!
This too is why I do not order from China- have had a few shipping problems with very long delivery! I am in the US
Thank Goodness this is not a great Mod or Tank, but still was looking forward in getting my prize!
My 1st win here!

Thanks for the heads up , I'll contact them via email as well to trace your prize..!

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
My 1st win here!

it says 14 replacement coils for the TFV12, I only received 1 pack of coils with 3 coils in it. I don't know how many packs of coils were in your package but if it is just 1, then they only gave away 6 coils.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
it says 14 replacement coils for the TFV12, I only received 1 pack of coils with 3 coils in it. I don't know how many packs of coils were in your package but if it is just 1, then they only gave away 6 coils.

I still have not received my prize yet- but I do believe it is for 1(3 coils) pack- when I reread the prize , I believe the 14 is for the TFV12-14 the type of coil! Yes, only one pack of coils! I originally thought it was for more coils the way it was written, but then quickly realized I won 1(3) pack. I think the photo is misleading as to how many pack(s). Should have had only one winner for 2(6coils) packs would have been a much better prize, oh well- I may not see it anyways- seems to be lost, and USPS is no help- told me the package doesn't meet their criteria when I tried to have them do a search!
Misty is on the case now!

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I still have not received my prize yet- but I do believe it is for 1(3 coils) pack- when I reread the prize , I believe the 14 is for the TFV12-14 the type of coil! Yes, only one pack of coils! I originally thought it was for more coils the way it was written, but then quickly realized I won 1(3) pack. I think the photo is misleading as to how many pack(s). Should have had only one winner for 2(6coils) packs would have been a much better prize, oh well- I may not see it anyways- seems to be lost, and USPS is no help- told me the package doesn't meet their criteria when I tried to have them do a search!
Misty is on the case now!

Misty tried to help me too, with no luck. At this point I would just wright it off. Less headaches that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread