[GiveAway Ends on 25th. May] Win Limitless 200W Box mod, Enjoy Great Usability

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Limitless mod Company has updated their Limitless LMC 200W Box Mod, a device with a huge 200 watts of power thanks to its dual 18650 battery source.

The Limitless LMC 200W packs in a new chipset made in the USA with a range of 10 to 200W alongside full temperature control with an atomizer resistance range of 0.08 to 5.0 ohms. The temperature control of this device supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils with a temperature range of 220 to 580°F / 100 to 300°C.
And now you have a chance to win a free one.

Rules to enter:
1. What features of the Limitless 200W box mod do you think is most appealing?
2. Tag out 3 friends in ECF to join the contest;
3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this box mod? Choose it from our official site: Branded atomizer, Leave the link and tell us why.

Notes:
1.1 prize: LMC 200W box mod;
2.The contest ends on 25th. May.2017;
3.Each person can post 3 times at most, please make sure you’re tagged different friends and we won’t want to create confusion to your friend;

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this great box mod as a gift ;)

BTW, we are also doing a huge sale about this classic box mod, up to 50% off, you can get it with $59.69 via this link: LMC 200W Box Mod and enjoy free-shipping, don't miss this great chance to get this fabulous box mod.

This giveaway will end on 25th. May.2017, winner will be chosen on 26th.May.2017(China Time: GMT+8) on Random.org.

I will be appreciate if you could do a review about this amazing box mod.

Good luck everyone and wish you guys have a great vape day.

Cheers,
David from Urvapin

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
As per the :rules: . . .

1. What features of the Limitless 200W box mod do you think is most appealing?

What I consider all the Saftey Features:

Power Output Settings- Variable Wattage & Tem Control
Fire Mode- Soft, Standard, and Powerful
Safety- Reverse polarity protection, short circuit and low resistance protection, 6.5 volt cutoff, internal temp protection, excessive amperage protection
Wattage- 10w-200w
Temp Control- Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Wire
Temp Range- 100-300 Celsius | 220-580 degrees Fahrenheit
Firing Timeout- 10 seconds
Overheat Protection- 80 degrees Celsius​

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
As per the :rules: . . .

3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this box mod? Choose it from our official site: Branded atomizer, Leave the link and tell us why.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega 4ml Atomizer

(aka The "Egg Roll" . . . ;) )

joyetech-ego-one-mega-1.jpg

Just because it is so highly recommended as so easy to use by so many . . .

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love this little thing....it has quickly become my favorite because of the easy fill......
Original SMOK TFV8 Big Baby tank

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Personally I'll pick the Geekvape Ammit new Dual coil version since I love the flavor chasing. It has got good reviews.

GeekVape Ammit dual coil RTA Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread