* * * GIVEAWAY * * * Win The Cubano Series - By Moonshine Brew - NEW - Ends Oct 31, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sunday's done... but why do I seem to be the only one posting cigar pics on FB?? :?:
    (except one from Redd the 1st day)

Maybe you're the only one with a FB account. I've thought about it but could never commit. I'm pretty good at procrastinating.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Maybe you're the only one with a FB account. I've thought about it but could never commit. I'm pretty good at procrastinating.

Some friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a long time talked me into joining when they had their 1st Grandbaby... and I dragged a lot of people over there from Classmates.com, so we kinda have our own little group of friends... :)

But I had to start another page/account for my ecig stuff (all of the stupid "like & share" contests!!) so I don't make my friends sick of seeing it... LOL!! Although I did get a few of them off cigs and vaping now, so I guess it's all been worth it!! :thumb:

I even have a Twitter account, but have never had a cell phone... and I even say that on there, too, but it hasn't stopped people from 'following' me... :facepalm: LMAO!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread