Giveaways and contests

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoteRich

May 14, 2017
Phoenix, Az.
Does anyone know where to go online to find all of the vape contests and giveaways....like there used to be one where we had to guess a picture and it was only a couple of hints to who it may be...huge contest..Greek gentleman had the contest..gave away a mod. Please help???

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sweet Jesus man have you ever had to buy a mod? That's insane you won all that!!
Actually I don't think my winnings are that unusual among the folks in here that frequent the the contests. Odds are such that you almost have to win occasionally. We just had a contest close this morning that only had 27 entries. Many folks who've never won anything in their lives dont bother to enter. If I hadn't won the very first giveaway I entered I probably wouldn't have gotten addicted either.
Actually yes I have had to buy stuff that actually fit my Vape style at the time. Most of the stuff in that list was traded for things that actually interested me.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Does anyone know where to go online to find all of the vape contests and giveaways....like there used to be one where we had to guess a picture and it was only a couple of hints to who it may be...huge contest..Greek gentleman had the contest..gave away a mod. Please help???

That was Imeo on the GG subforum you're probably talking about. Not sure if he's still doing the monthly contests though. The GG forum traffic seems to have died down a bit.

TaoteRich

May 14, 2017
Phoenix, Az.
I have been fine for a couple years....idiot instruction required....for finding the contest beginnings not the posts within the contest but like the date of start and end...mt.baker vapor and I think A.I.V. had decent contests also..appreciate the help.even ejuice contests are cool..I only have two flavors am newly sober, have limited funds because of cost of sober living house..thanks to ALL

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I was looking at some of the contests from the red contests word above that you can click on. It's very confusing, it say tag people and provide link and tells you to do other stuff to enter. Am I the only one who has no idea how to tag and link or even what tag or link means? I think link would be like the red contests that you can click on above but how to do that is beyond me. That's probably why people are winning so much because they are the only people that understand what to do to enter. What happened to name and address to enter, I know my name and address so I can do that. Ok I just wanted to say that so maybe the people running the contests will simplify the entering of said contests

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I was looking at some of the contests from the red contests word above that you can click on. It's very confusing, it say tag people and provide link and tells you to do other stuff to enter. Am I the only one who has no idea how to tag and link or even what tag or link means? I think link would be like the red contests that you can click on above but how to do that is beyond me. That's probably why people are winning so much because they are the only people that understand what to do to enter. What happened to name and address to enter, I know my name and address so I can do that. Ok I just wanted to say that so maybe the people running the contests will simplify the entering of said contests

Hi @madstabber
It is pretty easy to tag- use shift and hit the @ and start the 1st few letters like practice with mine @SnapDragon NY a drop down box of members will show with the beginning letters like mine would be Snap and you will see my name and avatar, click onto that and it will be a tag.
try with your name too hold the shift,hit the @and type the first few letters till you see the drop down box and click onto your name .

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi @madstabber
It is pretty easy to tag- use shift and hit the @ and start the 1st few letters like practice with mine @SnapDragon NY a drop down box of members will show with the beginning letters like mine would be Snap and you will see my name and avatar, click onto that and it will be a tag.
try with your name too hold the shift,hit the @and type the first few letters till you see the drop down box and click onto your name .
¥¥@¥LkL ok so I think it doesn't work because I only use my iPhone. I don't have a computer I just use my phone. I'm not very tech savvy as you might have guessed. I've always been a few steps behind when it comes to this stuff. Hell I didn't get a cell phone until about 2009. I didn't like the idea of people being able to call me at all times. I liked when I left home I was free from everyone and everything. Then I realized it was more convenient and I could just shut my phone off when I didn't want to be bothered. Anyway thanks for attempting to help me I appreciate it but I'm a lost cause.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

TaoteRich

May 14, 2017
Phoenix, Az.
That was Imeo on the GG subforum you're probably talking about. Not sure if he's still doing the monthly contests though. The GG forum traffic seems to have died down a bit.
Thanks bruh...hey do you know any writers agents, publishers, etc. that would look at my stuff...it's way good...thank you..btw..yes I will share the profits when, not if, I am published..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread