Glad to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community. Been vaping about 4-5 months now. Started with a little kanger starter pen kit...moved from there to Aspire VV 1600 mAhs, now I've acquired a fair stockpile of VV batteries(2 aspire, 2kanger evods, a vision spinner 2 [hate it] also a C.O.V. mini mod, 50 watt-as well as a fuchai 200 watt, and finally a Cherry Bomber box mod).

I started vaping to quit smoking, had no clue I'd become borderline obsessed with this phenomena!

Oh well...I can handle an obsessive (and sometimes fiscally taxing) dance with a very cool "subculture" simply due to the fact that I love it!

Any-hoo...sorry to ramble I just wanted to drop a solid newbie intro on you guys and gals...thanks for welcoming me and I hope to learn much.

Bigrobbie

Reactions: RT5A

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community. Been vaping about 4-5 months now. Started with a little kanger starter pen kit...moved from there to Aspire VV 1600 mAhs, now I've acquired a fair stockpile of VV batteries(2 aspire, 2kanger evods, a vision spinner 2 [hate it] also a C.O.V. mini mod, 50 watt-as well as a fuchai 200 watt, and finally a Cherry Bomber box mod).

I started vaping to quit smoking, had no clue I'd become borderline obsessed with this phenomena!

Oh well...I can handle an obsessive (and sometimes fiscally taxing) dance with a very cool "subculture" simply due to the fact that I love it!

Any-hoo...sorry to ramble I just wanted to drop a solid newbie intro on you guys and gals...thanks for welcoming me and I hope to learn much.

Bigrobbie

How you liking that mini mod? I got one in the mail and can't wait to try it as my "carry around at work" mod.

Reactions: bigrobbie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread