Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
This is the Best drip tip I have ever used, dripping your e-liquid just slides down to the atomizer at a very rapid speed using PG, VG, or a mix. The inhale though this glass tip is awesome, also for the looks of the vapor lingering in tip after each inhale, and the way it vapes, which gives you a better inhale of more vapor each time then all other drip tips. The fit is great on my 901, and 510 attys. Now some have said that the O ring is too fat, and gets caught up when inserting, I can see that happening after a few vapes because of the heat expansion to this particular O ring that is just a bit to large. THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN ADDRESSED, AND HAS BEEN CORRECTED WITH A SMALLER TIGHTER FITTING O RING.
This Drip Tip is worth the price, each tip is hand blown by a USA glass blower, and sells from a USA supplier, GO USA, Let's keep our money here in the USA, Millions of people are out of work, every little bit helps our Economy Grow.
You are all invited to come Hang out on my show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time http://www.stickam.com/ecigtv and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.
http://www.syndicateradio.tv/forums/v...

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie

Brad524

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Manchester, NH
I have to agree with you Smokie!!! 110% the best DT on the market!! There is a noticably differant TH with the pyrex opposed to any other DT, but the first drip of juice does hang up until it's bombbarded with other drops. Even with the "first DT" on a 3.2ohm 510 atty running @ 6v with a 60/40 mix the TH is good, but put on the pyrex DT and you'll get a truly reckless TH.

I can't wait for the 306 Pyrex DT's!!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I received three a couple days ago. Two tapered (one clear, one blue) and one clear non-tapered. I have to say I agree, these are great! The juice slides down so well ... I don't think I've tasted juice in my mouth once while using them!

I have one issue though. One of the three will not fit in my 510 atomizers. I thought maybe it was a problem with the O-Ring being faulty, or too fat. But, I switched O-Rings with one of the other ones which fit alright ... no go, the one simply will not fit the atty.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Wow, didn't know about these. Thanks for the info Smokie

I have to agree with you Smokie!!! 110% the best DT on the market!! There is a noticably differant TH with the pyrex opposed to any other DT, but the first drip of juice does hang up until it's bombbarded with other drops. Even with the "first DT" on a 3.2ohm 510 atty running @ 6v with a 60/40 mix the TH is good, but put on the pyrex DT and you'll get a truly reckless TH.

I can't wait for the 306 Pyrex DT's!!

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
When I saw the title of the thread I though OMG vaping has really gone mainstream. I had visions of Pyrex dancing in my head.
Then I found out that they aren't, but I'm still interested because they seem to be 1) high quality and 2) very cool. Everyone knows that coolness factor is a great icebreaker when you pull out your PV around people that have never seen one.

Just make sure you guys don't market them as Pyrex because its a registered trademark and Corning will probably get nasty about it LOL.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Because the flat rate for a small USPS Priority Mail box is $5. Not everyone offers 1st class mail, and even then the price isn't usually that much less unless the supplier is getting a bulk rate. They supply the boxes for free at the post office when you ship Priority, AND your product arrives in 2 days.

Thanks for stating the obvious to my somewhat rhetorical question.

A First Class shipping option is a good thing.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
  • Deleted by ejoker

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I ordered one of the cobalt tapered glass drip tips. The picture looks beautiful! I'm hoping it looks just as good in person!

My only question is why shipping is $5 for a $15 dollar item that weighs just a few grams. I guess that is the price for coolness!

Which is why I purchased 2 and got free shipping or you could say I opted for the built in discount when getting 2-LOL. They are really nice tips though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread