Glass Pyrex Drip Tip Tapered style and Clear from Theecig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
Thought I'd drop back in and say I got them today...fast shipping! They are hands down my fav DT's. I was a little worried when I saw the 306 didn't fit all the way down on the atty (Cisco special) but works flawlessly. They stay cool which is a very nice change! The 510 fits perfectly onto my ikv 510 LR with the included o-ring. Very, very happy customer!

BTW, both of mine are the tapered.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I agree.

I think.

Maybe not.

But, the 306 tips are great! Only game in town, IMO.

I've had two now "shatter" w/out any rough handling at all. I hesitate spending $15+ on dt's that aren't durrable even though they are 10x better at provideing a "clean" tasting vape than derlin or acyrlic are imo. The only 1 out of 5 I have owned that actually fits all the way down over a cisco or ikv 306 atty is the cobalt blue one...

In case anyone else was waiting for the "new colors" some are listed now...green, lavender, cobalt blue, and clear...

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
These are boss, never saw these before, just clear and blue. Gonna have to get some.

So far, I've bought 7 theecig pyrex drip tips, including two 306's. Out of the seven, one was too big to squeeze into the atomizer, and I broke two. :(
But, I really love these DTs, especially the 306's!! And, I'm in communication and wanting to buy four more from Open Lab Glass ...
01.jpg
08.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg

I think I'm beginning a drip tip addiction (or something, LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread