This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Glass Tanks

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mark_zullo, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mark_zullo

mark_zullo Full Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Plantation, FL USA
    Hi all, final question, I promise. I discussed a problem with my Russian 91%. Anyway, do they sell glass tanks for the Russian 91%? The plastic is not working because of my juice. I think I read somewhere that Kayfun parts are also interchangeable but I am not sure if they sell glass tanks for the Kayfun's. Thanks for the help. Mark

2. Nate Rager

Nate Rager Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Russian has a stainless tank option. My full size came with both a plastic and a stainless section. Not sure if the 91 is supposed to come with it or not. I have never seen a glass section for it.

3. mark_zullo

mark_zullo Full Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Plantation, FL USA
    Thanks, I do have the stainless tank, guess I will try it and try not to overfill it!

4. klynnn

klynnn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    prattville
    I use a syringe w/blunt tip needle to fill some of my tanks, that way I know exactly how much I put in.

5. Sean Brown

Sean Brown Full Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Del Rio, Texas, USA
    kidneypuncher has a glass replacement tank and they aren't cheap but seeing as it is a full glass replacement kit I think it halfway reaches the high price tag(e.g. breaking plastic tank after plastic tank).

6. mark_zullo

mark_zullo Full Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Plantation, FL USA
    Thanks, I checked out his website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.