[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I met a guy who installed an LED light in the chimney space of his Troll, so it lights up when he vapes. Pretty damn cool!
He's offered to do the same on my Freakshow! :banana:
He said he can do it for any RDAs with the similar amount of space between the coils and inside cap.

Do any of you know of other RDAs that might fit the bill?

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Had a big event today - paid off the mortgage!!!!!

Still had a lot of years left on it but been putting money aside and the dollar/yen rate has improved so went for it. Bank acct has taken a big hit over the past few months while building the yen pool but that's one big monthly bill that's no more.
WTG Mac.......
I'm not sure if I've posted this picture, but here it is.
The left knee is the new hydraulic knee and it is NOT simple to learn to use but it IS absolutely fantastic! Used properly, it is almost like having the real knee !!!

View attachment 474409
And a huge hug for GMO.........

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Staying plugged in a bit later than usual so I can check for updates on the phoon. It's weakened a bit but still supposed to bring some wind and rain all day tomorrow.

Here's the latest tracking info.

cp0115.gif

And a sat pic from a few hours ago.

01C_240532sams.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Storm track has shifted a bit closer to us and slowed it's forward movement. But winds for it are weakening. Right now is forecast to be at it's closest point this afternoon. Lots of clouds in the sky moving along but no rain and the wind isn't anything more than a any other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread