[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Someplace that stays warm and no snow.

SInce it seems Ya' might be use to the way people drive around here and the weather, Ya' always can come to South Florida . . .
0004.gif

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
SInce it seems Ya' might be use to the way people drive around here and the weather, Ya' always can come to South Florida . . .
0004.gif

I would probably like FL. Been there a few times - I was liking the weather while others complained about the heat and humidity. My buddy lives in Venice.
Have an occasional breezy day just makes things more interesting.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
OP on contest thread...

@rangerobin as far as I know, they require builds over .1 ohms, mechs only (I think tubes), and they supply the juice. Dunno about the build itself. I would think that half the contest is how you build and what atty you choose, and half is a question of sheer lung capacity and half is technique.

Wait... that's 3 halves...

It's to late to math...

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I really don't know, but seem to recall a lot of rules and that the judges had to supervise the competitors as they built. Some comps are probably more lax than others. Maybe bring building material just in case...

Just recently, there was a national comp offering prizes of up to 10K!
Vape Capitol - YouTube

I'm rootin' for ya!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shawn Hoefer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread