[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
OP from contest thread :
The original Goblin did not come with the plug that allows it to be used as a single coil device, did it? I was seriously looking at the Goblin V2, but want to build single coils...
I didn't know about a plug. I'll have to check the box since it did come with extra parts.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you RR......
It was a great day.........cake and Hydroplanes/Airshow........... all from the comfort of my own living room....
yOoDboczvT1cY33JC40UiBPx4VBRyYUZs9H71AbE32M=w419-h708-no

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
OP from contest thread:
8/4 #4
Ack! I've been finding that I've been forgetting to actually click "Post Reply" all day. I've gone to several threads only to find that my latest post was not there... but a draft was still saved. Hmm....
Looks like those late nights are catching up with you. ;)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cake looks really good!
It was really good.....I am paying for it today.........It is one of only a very select times I indulge with something that will cause my allergies to go crazy.......so now I am all stuffed up and can't breath as well as I should.......but well worth it....

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
It was really good.....I am paying for it today.........It is one of only a very select times I indulge with something that will cause my allergies to go crazy.......so now I am all stuffed up and can't breath as well as I should.......but well worth it....

Sorry that a simple pleasure causes you so much discomfort.

Reactions: rangerrobin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread