[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Uncle - I seem to recall eating a flourless chocolate cake before that was delicious! :drool:

Blue - Have you tried any of the above?
Yes but I don't like them...funny tasting.....so sometimes I just have to eat what I want and pay the small price after....it's like being allergic to animals....but sometimes the love for them is worth the sneezing..........

Good luck GMO..........energy being sent......

Reactions: rangerrobin

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I'm, hopefully, going into the rehab Hospital to learn how to use my bionic knee. I waited all last week for a bed to open up, but that didn't happen. Hence, the use of the word "hopefully"!

I've spent the past few weeks going to outpatient therapy for two hours a week. The therapists are so busy gossiping with each other and doing paperwork that I probably get their undivided attention for maybe 30 minutes during that week.

At the rehab hospital, I know I will get three hours a day to really work on what I need to learn. I've been there twice before and I know that they really deliver on their promise of three hours. So, I will be "out of pocket" for a few days.. I'm hoping for at least four days of hard work. I really need it. This new Bionic Knee will do a lot of things for me, if I just know how to use the proper actions to "tell" it what I want for it to do. For example, if I do it just right, it will allow me to go down one step by riding the bionic knee down to where my other leg can support my weight. Otherwise, I have to go down stairs in a "controlled fall"... VERY scary with two artificial legs!!!

See you all soon.. With video, I hope !!
\

I STILL haven't gone to the Rehab Hospital yet! Been waiting 2 weeks. The foolish administrators feel that they have to accept patients who are in a hospital rather that those of us waiting patiently (NOT) at home !!

Bah! Humbug !!

Reactions: liblue1

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
\

I STILL haven't gone to the Rehab Hospital yet! Been waiting 2 weeks. The foolish administrators feel that they have to accept patients who are in a hospital rather that those of us waiting patiently (NOT) at home !!

Bah! Humbug !!

Not right!

Sometimes the medical system in this country reminds me of the banking system... you can only get a loan once you've proven you don't need it. Likewise, you can only get care when you're not sick...

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
This is the sort of thing that drives me nuts. Kind of like the fact that my friend's dad keeps receiving follow up phone calls at home from the rehab center--even though he was released to an Assisted Care facility (it was a requirement that he be enrolled--and the facility name and contact information be provided--before they would release him). Paper-pushing idiots!

Good luck, GMO!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
That's a big bummer GMO - You are ready to go in and do it and they want to delay what you need.

You have to really wonder about those that make the various institutional policies. I've went to the ER at the base hospital at times (injuries and very ill) and actually had people there ask if I had tried to get an appointment at the regular clinic. It's always a 2 or 3 day wait for appointments - Sorry that I didn't schedule my illness/injury ahead of time.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am also sorry that they find it acceptable to treat people that way..........if you have been waiting longer why is that OK to do.........I will never understand how/why they can do that and get away with it.......
Well anyway good luck to you...........

Reactions: glassmanoak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread