[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Earlier this morning, I made a half asleep impulse buy. I bought a used unregulated mod. :shock:
1st unregulated ever! I've done SOME research, but won't be able to do anymore until after work. :facepalm:

Any information/tips/advice y'all can share regarding batteries, builds and safety, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Earlier this morning, I made a half asleep impulse buy. I bought a used unregulated mod. :shock:
1st unregulated ever! I've done SOME research, but won't be able to do anymore until after work. :facepalm:

Any information/tips/advice y'all can share regarding batteries, builds and safety, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh you crazy girl.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Guessing there was some more drama over there but I'm not gonna go looking for it.
Some super-quick draw trivia questions, some confusion over a couple of winners, and the long-lingering question about the term "vaping" remains unannounced.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Some super-quick draw trivia questions, some confusion over a couple of winners, and the long-lingering question about the term "vaping" remains unannounced.

And those seem to still be going on from what I've seen.
That place just got crazier each day - hope it slows down now so that I'll be able to catch anything important that might happen.

Congrats again - told you 20K was a good omen.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
FB_IMG_1441154665975.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
9/3 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!
I don't know the first thing about napping since that's something I've never been able to do, unless you consider passing out a nap. ;)

That said, isn't 30 mins considered a nap? How long before a nap is considered full on sleeping?

:tumble:

Getting a nap isn't easy for me either. Even on the days that I don't get much sleep and get up extra early I sometimes can't do it.

30 minutes is dozing off. For me a nap is at least an hour preferably 2.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
OP from contest thread:
9/4

Do you have a meter you can check the batteries with? Fully charged should give 4.2V. At 3.7 you probably won't get much. I have ran a couple down to something like 3.3 before.
I don't have a meter. 3.7v is what is printed on the outside of each battery. Maybe there are stronger ones to buy?

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
3.7v is standard - nothing higher that I know of and you probably wouldn't want to use them if there were.
Maybe check all the contacts on the mod to make sure they're clean.
This is where a meter is also useful - you could check the volts coming off the mod.
The meters I have to check my coil builds also have a connector to put the mod on to read the volts. If you don't have one of those then a regular multi-meter from the auto or hardware store is good enough to give you and close reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: rangerrobin

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
9/6 #1
PIF to @Slowone2

Good morning, everyone.

We'll see about my package. As far as USPS is concerned, it's delivered.

September 5, 2015 , 10:29 am Delivered, In/At Mailbox
* Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:29 am on September 5, 2015 *

September 5, 2015 , 8:00 am Out for Delivery
September 5, 2015 , 7:50 am Sorting Complete

And to get it on Tuesday? So much for it being shipped 2-Day Priority....
The same thing has happened to me. Sucks! The vendor sent me a replacement and filed a claim with USPS. Hopefully yours just shows up Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread