[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
"SELFIE PORTRAIT" VAPING BANYAN TREE **EXTRA**

e0e600cc-bf79-4f39-af09-f7448eb556b3_zpsa36yafks.jpeg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Totally random, but can someone tell me what the difference is between organic cotton and 100% pharmaceutical grade cotton?
My guess (and it is just a guess!) is that pharmaceutical-grade cotton (PGC) is cotton that has been treated by a number of processes (physical, chemical et al.) to dye, clean, or otherwise "purify" the material to make it as sterile as possible (and possibly increase absorption). The result of this process can then be used for the packaging of tablets, capsules, and other substances that would be taken orally. Organic cotton is (ideally) not treated by any process other than spinning and pad manufacture/cutting. Theoretically, organic cotton is also grown without the use of pesticides, whereas there would be no restriction on PGC so long as the end product is relatively sterile.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Totally random, but can someone tell me what the difference is between organic cotton and 100% pharmaceutical grade cotton?

My guess (and it is just a guess!) is that pharmaceutical-grade cotton (PGC) is cotton that has been treated by a number of processes (physical, chemical et al.) to dye, clean, or otherwise "purify" the material to make it as sterile as possible (and possibly increase absorption). The result of this process can then be used for the packaging of tablets, capsules, and other substances that would be taken orally. Organic cotton is (ideally) not treated by any process other than spinning and pad manufacture/cutting. Theoretically, organic cotton is also grown without the use of pesticides, whereas there would be no restriction on PGC so long as the end product is relatively sterile.
I would have to say the same thing......but I guess you know that by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread