[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
So my local news station decides to put a story on their website and on facebook about the dangers of dripping. Boy I wonder who paid them to run that story?
When I read the story, it was billed as "Parents Beware: You're kids could be Dripping." They made it sound worse than using needles... :facepalm:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Seen the dripping thing on the news and Yahoo about a week ago - they tried to make it out to be something new and couldn't get it right "dripping the liquid directly on the hot coils" is what they were saying.

Busy day at W. Should be getting out an hour early tomorrow and then a 3 day weekend.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. The kids have both today and Monday off from school. Too many holidays if you ask me...

Wind is kicking up here and is expected to reach sustained levels of 40 mph, with gusts of up to 70, this afternoon. Then the rain will come--1-3 inches is forecast, which is significant considering we typically only receive 8 inches a year.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam....yes Count there will be lots of flooding on the West Coast the next few days.....be safe.....there is a flood warning here also...so I am not planning on going very far.....but I do have to pick up some Powerball tickets...$349 Million....somebody will win it:D...

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Good afternoon all.

Wow @CountBoredom Baton down the hatches! That sounds kinda nasty!

@liblue1 Thanks for the reminder! I forgot to get a ticket. I'll have to get one after dinner for sure. That's not bad retirement money! LOL!

Hope everyone has a good day. Catch ya later. :)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
W day down and with that dam fractured be safe Count, only 80% are ready to fail.
Well got my tickets, and won $4 on the last two drawings, get em tonight as I will be taking down the charm from the spell I did tonight. Moving the big things tomorrow and if I did it right should be sleeping there and posting from there tomorrow.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
LOL, tiggs, that dam is 500 miles away from me (and in a different drainage basin)--but thanks for the sentiment. The rain is just starting here, but already the wind has taken out many trees around the area (we're already 2 inches above our annual rainfall, so the ground is soft and saturated).

I'm going to sign off now. Good night, Treefam!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
So how was my w week? digging, and after a whole day of snow on Tuesday, nothing but mud on Thursday. "Come here" and ten pounds of mud on my boots, took it off time and again, not that it would not be there again in a minute; but to walk straight again. Once hit in the face with a rock on the nose just under the right eye drawing blood. Another hit me in the temple on the left side, yes they both hurt and I stopped for a minute.

Luckily the two pieces of rebar left behind by the concrete guys, not national and less than likely legal. And stop fighting Trump to make it Legal, and Obama did it for eight years so get over it.....
The blade turned the rebar into hook shapes and just missed my head and saw another and a ten inch nail as well.

Yeah so lucky to not be maimed or disabled; or I guess if I was a liberal it would be a good thing to sit at home and be paid for nothing.... anyway survived that thing another week and glad it is over. Good thing is while I had time and heard nothing but the motor of the ditch witch I had time to think, and have all of season nine in mind and 10, 11, and 12; think I may need to break it up into another book... JPF I sent you a PM to read it, but you are not there or have ever visited.... You are really only going to stay to GMO's thread to read, even though it was a PM to save me from theft? Funny how in the ten in two groups eight liked it, and in the next episode only four did so and one admitted they do not read it.

And I said no critiques anymore, nor tell me how to write it, and do not want to hear it; yet still got it. You are all about to be done reading it for free. You can like this post for approval, or.... it is done and like I said spoiler only.

Blue was with a painter and that person could not stand the critique, good or bad. And I am that way, like it if you read it...... "LIKE IT IF YOU READ IT" and you have not, so must not be good. I will give you a few days and you can go back to the PM and Like It If You Read It.... Otherwise the group has changed and there will be ever so fewer or none until you buy it or pay to watch it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread