[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
:) Ducklings are so funny to watch. They are clumsy and so cute. Yesterday Diddy was setting on them...And I busted out laughing! Little duck parts were hanging out everywhere :) They are getting so big they barely fit under her anymore, but they do not have their feathers yet and still get cold. I am hoping they are all hens.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
How old are the ducklings?

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Cute ducklings indeed, but so are most animals at a young age. Thanks slm it was just a memory slip and a small fall.
W day done and one more to go, another windy one; think dust bowl at times. Saw a tumbleweed rolling past in the distance, judging by the bales near it would have been no less than six feet tall and four feet wide. :tumble: If I could have caught that thing someone in New York would have bought it for two grand. At post office "Do you have a box big enough for this?":blink:

Someone lost their cardboard box and it came undone, so ten by ten feet; barley missed the truck. Builders are now required to place this black plastic barrier up to stop corrosion. The wind picked it up and I watched as it rolled itself back and thinking a car is going to get damaged bad or a jogger, and it went into the alley and with the high fences stopped. Chicago has nothing on us. Windy city please.

Count Coach or Coach Count, either way a cc or credit card; and made me wonder.... So Count are you related to Dracula?

Have this radio commercial playing for a car dealership and "everyone's" favorite beagle dog is chasing down the cars..... I have listened to it for a while and thought, hmmm.... so the dog has a flat face, or is not good chasing the cars.

Update on sister, though they could not afford stuff on his side; the company is this good. Because there was a loss of life and a child, the company will give my sister one full year of his income. So she has some time on her hands to make a decision. She packed her office up and is working from home so she does not have to commute one hour both ways, her company realized about 12 years ago that people who work from home tend to be happier; and are way more productive.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
slm" data-source="post: 19244133" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
Guess nobody here won the lottery... Next time right?
None of us won(at least not that I know.)..but somebody did win it(Indiana I think)....it's back down to 40 Million.....
Been a busy day...fortunately 1/2 day tomorrow...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Update on sister, though they could not afford stuff on his side; the company is this good. Because there was a loss of life and a child, the company will give my sister one full year of his income. So she has some time on her hands to make a decision. She packed her office up and is working from home so she does not have to commute one hour both ways, her company realized about 12 years ago that people who work from home tend to be happier; and are way more productive.
That's a really good company Tiggs..... I am glad they are taking care of her...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
None of us won(at least not that I know.)..but somebody did win it(Indiana I think)....it's back down to 40 Million.....
Been a busy day...fortunately 1/2 day tomorrow...
Yeah and it was not me but give me 3 million and I will show you how to live forever peace free......
So fake news and mind control?

Good night all.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

Count Coach or Coach Count, either way a cc or credit card; and made me wonder.... So Count are you related to Dracula?
Sshhh! We Counts tend not to talk about him. :ohmy: :laugh: That's great that your sister's company helped like that, Tiggs!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
W day and week done and still was digging today but in a different location. An already developed area with stores in place but adding a brick wall with Christmas plugs and lights. The land was already surveyed with many small flags denoting where things were underground.

The cities main power line which was open a few weeks ago and the wire is about 3" wide each, so no forgiveness there if you cut through. The cities main gas line 6" thick, three AT@T lines one being fiber optic, Suddenlink and another I can not remember.

So we abandoned the ditcher and went with an excavator instead, slower and more deliberate. Problem is the super for the whole job should go back to the oil fields as he is no help, and only our expertise lead us to do what we did. AT@T and Suddenlink should be 2' deep. The main gas and power six feet deep. So we take it slow and go to lunch.

Friday so wall puncher insisted on treating ourselves and eating out. Thai it was after I finally made the decision. Mandarin beef spicy, with lots of onions, bell peppers and jalapenos' was very good and have left overs.

We get back and the super comes up to us fast, what he has done is tell us where to go and then sends the irrigation crew on top of us, we need to go 3' down they 2', so they should wait for us every time and he has done this five or six times. The man on the ditcher for the irrigation crew cut through one of the AT@T lines, 27" down, so they were more cautious than needed to be but the irrigation crew had the blade down all 4'.

As we stood there I pointed out a danger tape cut in the ditch, for the gas; so he was even close to that. Needless to say three crew trucks showed up in ten minutes to fix that mess. Wow. :shock:
2/24 - 1:
:tumble: LOL could not help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread