[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Blue and slm, I fear she will hold out until it is too late like a little brat.

W day went downhill fast. Get there and wonder why pit bull is not parking in his god spot and near the supply garage, he was demoted for lack of computer skills, typing, word processing and bidding or keeping schedules. So he is back in the field, but they also decided to mix it up as they have a few teams that do so little. So guess who I am with now? drum roll please......... gangster whose every other word is N this and n that, and I can find him more times on his phone playing pool or some war game, some other game and hiding. Joy. :nah:

Big bummer Tiggs...on both note.....good luck playing hide & seek with him.....
Bummer Count....that's about all I can say about that........
Good night Treefam..........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning all, at least it is hump day. Funny Blue playing hide and seek. Yesterday when I went around the corner for a tool and he was playing he jumped scared he was caught. Funny such a big man jumping in fear playing on a phone like a kid.

Sorry Count about the tire and car, does not sound fun... Good call though it sounds on the tow truck. The driving here is getting more nuts than ever. Yesterday at lunch I saw some of the worst behavior at the Mexican restaurant for the taco Tuesday deal. Oh you are not going to cut in line in front of me, cars pulling up bumper to bumper and one even sideways taking up the whole street. They were going through the drive up and would not allow anyone through to park and go inside.

Right near a school, but the bad thing was there were no students out yet, we went a little early. These were all "adults." Well time to finish getting some things ready and w is coming on soon. Later.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday at lunch I saw some of the worst behavior at the Mexican restaurant for the taco Tuesday deal. Oh you are not going to cut in line in front of me, cars pulling up bumper to bumper and one even sideways taking up the whole street. They were going through the drive up and would not allow anyone through to park and go inside.

Right near a school, but the bad thing was there were no students out yet, we went a little early. These were all "adults."

Have you ever noticed how people will politely queue up at the end of a line and wait their turn in-person, but when they are behind the wheel, they figure that waiting their turn doesn't apply and zoom to the beginning of a long line of cars to cut in? :grr:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...Happy hump day to all that it applies....(for some of us it's Sunday)...
Good morning, everyone.

Have you ever noticed how people will politely queue up at the end of a line and wait their turn in-person, but when they are behind the wheel, they figure that waiting their turn doesn't apply and zoom to the beginning of a long line of cars to cut in? :grr:
it must have something to do with that 3000 lb feeling of power that goes right to their egos.....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
(I knew that talking about you would be enough to make you post something...:lol::rolleyes:).........

As did I! ;)

Honestly, given all the things I am personally going through still, just don't want - nor feel like socializing any more then I have already ("like's" and the few entries in contest) - unless I REALLY HAVE TOO (it's the same in RL too) . . . Anyway, at least Ya' know that I'm still alive for the moment . . . ;)

(BTW:
smiles-jesty-268.gif
)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Honestly, given all the things I am personally going through still, just don't want - nor feel like socializing any more then I have already ("like's" and the few entries in contest) - unless I REALLY HAVE TOO (it's the same in RL too) . . . Anyway, at least Ya' know that I'm still alive for the moment . . . ;)

(BTW:
smiles-jesty-268.gif
)
Perfectly understandable....(and doesn't go unnoticed).....but FYI I miss seeing your occasional posts....even if it's just saying good night....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
So today was gangsters birthday, I actually gave him well wishes for the day, unlike pit bull last week and gave him back what he gave me. Gangster decided since it was his birthday to pick lunch and went for Popeyes. I am down for that..... The real supervisor gangster and I, his thought, played a prank on as we saw his truck at a convenience store, and took two of his biggest tool bags out of the truck and high tailed it to the site and hid them. He freaked for a few minutes when we showed him his tools.

So I am tasked to bring pipes into a junction box. 12X12X6 deep. 13 pipes in total. Precision, and his instructions were given to me. One problem, water line in the way, and had to adjust greatly, so with some thinking and help of the real supervisors aid, get her done. So it was a good day overall, and being his birthday, he was in a more pleasant mood. So anyway, time to close her down and say good night.

eyes are watching so skipping the video today...... back at ya.... :sneaky: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread