[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Exhausting day at w up in the attic all day and rant below......... Do not think I will be writing tonight at least not at the moment and surely not as much.
So first I google the location of the title company and it sends me to the wrong place. I make it three minutes late as they close at five. I was told the ex had already signed the papers, what should I have thought, she was finally going to do what she was supposed to!!!

The lady first approached me and has been in contact with her, said she told her flat out. "I do not know what fantasy land you live in, or what dream your living in; but the house is not going to sell for that much. Both she and the realtor told me "She is crazy and needs counseling."

They have already waited so long that no loan can be put on the house, so the person wanting to buy it is going to get a great deal and cost us in total $20,000. Then to top if off the paper work was wrong and they were going to give her ninety percent and I ten percent. :censored::censored::grr::grr:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
w day down thank goodness and not even going there, no as upset today but update below.

So at the end of the w day I get a call from the realtor, she did not sign again and the investor got so PO's they pulled out. Realtor found another investor and then began to tell me what the ex was saying. He owes me three months of child support. I owe her none. He took the insurance money and spent it. She took the insurance money and my checks. Well she said that you have acted like a bad renter and left without making the last three months payments. (of course I told them flat out I was done.)

So my response. I did not think of it until this morning, but she took the only vehicle and is to pay me for half, and she took the last joint tax return and is supposed to pay me back. Have you seen a dime of that? No, that is why she is supposed to pay me more through the house. And I have been a very good renter as they were supposed to take over the payments two years ago, and if I had enough money I would sue them for every month.

And since I have not been given back all my property I have done them a favor letting them get in the house and get their things.

Realtor said she was about ready to strangle her, and called her back with her new information, though I have been bringing it up at every conversation. Ring. ......well she said she will take 24 dollars or 200 or whatever it is, she just wants it done. So time to call the title company.

She was ticked. "I called off my Dr.'s appointment to meet with her just so that she would say no again. I am done with this. On and on it went, and I told her our discussion. You do know this is costing you $90 every time I do the forms for the papers? No. Yes, it is.

So with the new bid that is lower and three lawyers fees, new taxes and different interest rate she cost us another grand, and did herself so bad she gets zero from the house now, and I no longer will get enough to cover in full one credit card. She is such a gem.

Side not the first lady that approached me about the house while we were talking last night said one of her male workers asked if she was pretty, and I am not going to lie she is. But her response was. Oh hun, you do not want her...... no kidding, and I said I hope she is never able to con another man again in her life.

:shock: Just to prove I am not mad. Realtor said she would pay her 20 to 200 out of her pocket just to get it done.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
yawn..... So SLM what is the movie you watched tonight and was it good in your opinion. Count how has your house been as in family, and doing better? Blue you are working hard and hope you do not exhaust yourself. JPF, you have more burden than any other person I know and keep you in my heart and thoughts and soul. Mac, no going to skip that one, but thank you. Mandy, is your family okay after the flood? What of the ex and all that? Amlowe, you are doing strong and doing right by your children...... see the thread is slow, and without exchanging phone numbers or email; who knows... I am not right, who has GMO's number? Yes many have Uncles, so few have Blues, none that I know of for Katz, surely none for Mandy or Angel...... help, help..... and none could if they wanted to.

Well going to call it a night. Going in for a rare w tomorrow, a third of the day and should not hurt me in taxes; guess I will find out... Night...

Hope you got my point, it does not matter, tell a little story, give a little review of a movie, just say something, something..... My life is not grand, nor is yours, okay maybe Macs...... but what did you watch, listen to and did you like it, or no? Say something out of the norm, and believe in that which you had no belief in.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And that being said, back to you Blue. "I am so proud of you." You went from comfort into the wild unknown world, and faced it. You have, without saying anything to me or a few you went out and took the bull by the horns as we say in Texas. What you tell me, is that none should be coming your way, without.... well skulls and crossbones. I am proud of you too, you went from the hermit, to going back out in the world and doing it.... You are doing it, and each time you say you are working for that other job; you make me tired just thinking of it.

I have done night work before and it effects the body badly, and yet you are doing it time and again. More than one job; head these words, your body is going to fail in time..... all I could do was four months and that was at a younger age. Maybe because mine was heavy lifting, though I have understood the reality of mental exhaustion... take care of yourself Blue. You do too much for the family to be lost. Okay so good night, as I have to go to bed, and work that rare w day.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I'm sorry about the house drama, Tiggs. It sounded as if things were starting to look up until you hit that (rather large) snag. :( At least you have others (professionals this time) who can attest to her destructive behavior.

Count how has your house been as in family, and doing better?
We've been busy with school, ballet, and soccer. The kids are off for Spring Break starting today, and grandpa (my FIL) will be coming into town on Monday. Of course, he made his flight reservations without consulting us, so he lands five minutes after the kids' dentist appointments begin. So I'll be picking him up while my wife takes the kids...

I spent five hours at my mom's condo today waiting for the termite inspection. I finally talked to the neighbor and asked if she wouldn't mind opening the door if he ever shows up. Go to my car, and there he is, taking a break. I ask him when he'll be coming back since he obviously missed the window (the latest he was supposed to show was 1 pm; it was now 3 pm). He said he can do it now. How long will it take? About five minutes. Okay, I said. I needed to be home at 3 so that my wife could help out cleaning up from the school's book fair, but since he was there... And the guy starts talking as he's looking. Talk talk talk--my phone rings, I answer it (it was Mrs. Count) and he's still talking. Finally leave at 3:15, race home, change, grab soccer gear, race to the school, pick up kids, race to the field, and only show up five minutes behind the time I wanted to be there... and only two other players from my daughter's team show up... Oh well, at least it was fun--no, wait, it wasn't: I spend the day going sorting my mom's papers, and, oh, didn't have lunch either...

Get home at 7 pm and find out I have jury duty next month..... :facepalm:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Tiggs...I will keep those words in the file for future use....for the time being I want to keep busy...(not to mention paying off the truck).....I need to cease the moment while there is plenty of jobs at the second place......(it's almost seasonal, like tax people...sure there is some stuff to do the rest of the year but not like Feb-April)....
And as for phone numbers I think it's enough that we can always communicate here....or emails....
Count that sounds like more than I do in a week....so I think Tiggs words need to be applied to you too!!....

That is wonderful news JPF.......more healing energy being sent that way.....
For now I will bid you a good evening Treefam.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread