[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
@tiggerrts We watched the new Star Wars Rogue One movie. To be honest, for the first time ever I fell asleep during a movie at my buddies house. I have no idea how it ends. Somehow I just wasn't into it tonight. What I did watch was okay but felt kinda slow. Maybe I was just too tired but it didn't really grab my attention.

Time for a nap before W tomorrow. Goodnight Treefam. Happy dreams. :)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
slm" data-source="post: 19364137" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
@tiggerrts We watched the new Star Wars Rogue One movie. To be honest, for the first time ever I fell asleep during a movie at my buddies house. I have no idea how it ends. Somehow I just wasn't into it tonight. What I did watch was okay but felt kinda slow. Maybe I was just too tired but it didn't really grab my attention.

Time for a nap before W tomorrow. Goodnight Treefam. Happy dreams. :)
ah yes.... because it was not right like I said before. My younger sister said that in episode seven. "If that was the first one I watched, I would have not watched any other." and so true. In episode seven all you saw was all six bunched up in one episode, as in do not watch, it all has a death star, and atats. and walkers. They keep going back to the same old thing. warp.... oh yellow team... dead now two times,,, red team leader, dead now two times..... this team.... dead now two times and still going back to that hitler theme clothes.....

Please stop and go forward, what does it have to do with the story, nothing but your money.... Fake Gifs of past lives lost "to bring you back." nothing new, but wait the x wings were.... oh that is right new. The atats, were that is right not able to be brought down by the x wing flyers, and yet an episode newer they can. So they learned nothing on both sides? Good for you for falling asleep and getting rest. Shall we talk 007, or Indiana Jones? I have learned more on game of thrones, and what a crock of :censored:, and he is banking on it because so few read.

:lol::);) But thank u, and keep it up... Ranger does it as well, and others telling us what to watch, and there are some good shows out there..... that being said the originals come from the Queens nation..... You have to go back to old school to hear from a native American blood like you and me.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
pretty scarey stuff, Count..and I'm only talking about the blown out tire and debris on the road incident..:rolleyes:
So many things that Could have happened...and some was fate..some were conscious choice (..to go lightly on the brakes..to call triple A and not take a chance with 80 mph traffic at your back..to take the back roads....)
I'm relieved that went about as well as could be expected....along with your clear head helping.My neice lost a whole tire ..rim and all on an on ramp to the highway....thank god-ness it didn't happen at 80 mph :nun:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
pretty scarey stuff, Count..and I'm only talking about the blown out tire and debris on the road incident..:rolleyes:
So many things that Could have happened...and some was fate..some were conscious choice (..to go lightly on the brakes..to call triple A and not take a chance with 80 mph traffic at your back..to take the back roads....)
I'm relieved that went about as well as could be expected....along with your clear head helping.My neice lost a whole tire ..rim and all on an on ramp to the highway....thank god-ness it didn't happen at 80 mph :nun:
I find it quite amazing there are as few traffic accidents as there are. I know, I know there are plenty of them--but when one stops to think of just how many vehicles are crammed onto the freeways and highways, all traveling at high velocities with drivers intent on getting to their destinations as quickly as possible (and complete disregard to others) in boxes of metal often massing in thousands of pounds, it is remarkable that we survive day to day.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I find it quite amazing there are as few traffic accidents as there are. I know, I know there are plenty of them--but when one stops to think of just how many vehicles are crammed onto the freeways and highways, all traveling at high velocities with drivers intent on getting to their destinations as quickly as possible (and complete disregard to others) in boxes of metal often massing in thousands of pounds, it is remarkable that we survive day to day.
...from a purely logical standpoint..indeed it is:wub:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Made another crock pot concoction today - have to let it cool for awhile before filling some freezer bags. Need to make another and some other cooking tomorrow. Did some yard clean up as well - took plenty of breaks but still feeling it. Took some meds and will hopefully be resting the rest of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread