[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Good morning everyone. At W on M day with coffee. Hope everyone has a good day. Positive thoughts and energy sent and appreciated!

tumblr_lzaw3aFhjC1ro68ueo1_500.jpg M day donuts. Help yourself!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Thanks for the ear JPF.... so what should have been ten grand for I and my ex, turned to 4 grand to 3 grand down to one, and that is if she signs.... so not enough to even pay off her debt for the vehicle, or tax return; nor the two credit cards that she put on me...... something is better than nothing..... Going to let you say it JPF, night.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

normal_Solitude.jpg

It is with an extreme sadness and grief that I must tell you that "Glassmanoak" (aka: Leonard "Butch" Sherman) died this past Friday, March 24, 2017 . . .

Leonard "Butch" Sherman

"glassmanoak"

large-1781.jpg

December 12, 1943 - March 24, 2017

R0bjDga.jpg

Rest In Peace My Friend

You Will Not Be Forgotten,

especially by all those You have helped
and for all You have done to create something so extra special . . .

The "Tree-Family"

c6a1feffb10a34d0d9c4a0a230e9750f.jpg

.​

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am also very sorry for the loss to his family....(both of them)...
Acorn, his partner & Acorn jr ..and all of us!!!...He will be missed......please know that he will live on in out hearts...

640ff09f3873aeb2c5ba425241493abc.jpg

Tonight (Monday)was the New Moon and the altar was set up for him.....I would like to do a ritual tomorrow(Tuesday) at 7 PM my time....for both a healing & a sending off........
10b37bbf3b1e30cbe5010fd51b947389.jpg

I am just now getting home from my second job....headed to bed now...
Good night Treefam.....................

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning all, yes how very sad to hear.....
The day was cooler and the wind blew slightly, cherry blossoms fell through the air. The black veils, clothes and dresses were worn by all the Treefamily members as they came to give respect. Sherman did not want to be buried at a gravesite but out in a field. A tractor was present that had dug the earth and was starting to place it back, someone threw in a seed.

20 years latter the sound of children were heard playing, climbing the big oak tree, a tree house close to the bottom as the tree grew so large. The mother laid a blanket on the ground and then the basket for the picnic. "Come down." she yelled. "It is time for lunch." The children scrambled down the big limbs and ate, after they ran in the field as the mother leaned back against the tree and feel asleep by the roots, so big and strong.

High in the tree, where no one dared to climb a plaque was barely visible. Leonard "Butc" was all that could be seen as the wind moved the branches gently. RIP friend.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I am so saddened to hear this news:(...my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and to all who loved him...he will be greatly missed, but at least now there is no more suffering and he is finally whole again...rest in peace dear friend. :nun:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Update for the ritual....I need to start a little earlier since I have a gig at my second job tonight.....so lets start at 6 my time and it can go till just after 7.....(I will be leaving not long after that)....
The shell is set up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread