[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
The only green things I don't eat are Brussel Sprouts, Zucchini, and foods that aren't meant to be green.

Ah come on Count, where's your adventuresome side? I mean that unknown green stuff could supply you with penicillin for a while! LOL! :laugh:

I totally agree on the brussel sprouts though...YUCK!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
AH - Come on people, have Ya' ever really tried "Brussel Sprouts" cooked the right way . . .

Although, I do personally enjoy them "cooked to the tooth" and with just butter and a little salt (as I do with cabbage too) - Here is a recipe for Great "Brussel Sprouts" . . .

1) Clean and prep (cut root end & take off any "bad" leafs) approximately 1-2 lbs of Brussel Sprouts . . .
2) Then Cut in half Length-wise (meaning from end to end and not across the equator) . . .
3) Par-Cook either in Boiling water w/salt or "Nuke" in a Microwave with very little water for a couple of Minutes . . .
4) In a saute pan take approximately 2 TSP of a Great Virgin Olive-oil & Unsalted Butter (always equal amounts) . . .
5) Place Brussel Sprouts into pan and saute for approximately 5--7 MInutes and try to Carmelized all sides . . .
6) Once the Brussel Sprouts are caramelized - Take approximately 1-2 cups of Fresh Grated Reggiano Romano Parmesan Cheese (or in a pinch even Kraft Grated Cheese will do :nah:) and sprinkle all over Brussel Sprouts . . .
7) Tose and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted and also Browned/Caramelized all over Brussel Sprouts . . .

"You're" DONE . . . Serve . . . :D

I Bet Not One Person Will Not Eat At Least One "Brussel Sprout" . . . I make this almost every Holiday Pot-luck Dinner and even those who say they HATE "Brussel Sprouts" are the one's asking for more . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
AH - Come on people, have Ya' ever really tried "Brussel Sprouts" cooked the right way . . .

Although, I do personally enjoy them "cooked to the tooth" and with just butter and a little salt (as I do with cabbage too) - Here is a recipe for Great "Brussel Sprouts" . . .

1) Clean and prep (cut root end & take off any "bad" leafs) approximately 1-2 lbs of Brussel Sprouts . . .
2) Then Cut in half Length-wise (meaning from end to end and not across the equator) . . .
3) Par-Cook either in Boiling water w/salt or "Nuke" in a Microwave with very little water for a couple of Minutes . . .
4) In a saute pan take approximately 2 TSP of a Great Virgin Olive-oil & Unsalted Butter (always equal amounts) . . .
5) Place Brussel Sprouts into pan and saute for approximately 5--7 MInutes and try to Carmelized all sides . . .
6) Once the Brussel Sprouts are caramelized - Take approximately 1-2 cups of Fresh Grated Reggiano Romano Parmesan Cheese (or in a pinch even Kraft Grated Cheese will do :nah:) and sprinkle all over Brussel Sprouts . . .
7) Tose and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted and also Browned/Caramelized all over Brussel Sprouts . . .

"You're" DONE . . . Serve . . . :D

I Bet Not One Person Will Not Eat At Least One "Brussel Sprout" . . . I make this almost every Holiday Pot-luck Dinner and even those who say they HATE "Brussel Sprouts" are the one's asking for more . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:
I :hubba: Brussel Sprouts!
Ditto........and yes they are one of my favorite green foods............

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Pardon the subject change, but I have a question....

A local B&M has a variety of juice testing tanks hooked up to some kind of large power device behind the counter. I asked how it worked because they have so many different types of tanks/coils for tasting, including sub ohm tanks. The person couldn't explain it well, but what I got was that all tanks are being supplied a constant 4.2 volts. That said, if a .6 ohm coil is being supplied 4.2 volts, how many watts does that require?

Reactions: liblue1

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
20150421_185020.jpg

First roast on the grill this year, been using the crock pot, but since it's nice outside I can see its use deminishing.

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread