[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Please don’t get me wrong, there is no other reason for me to go to Reno. I personally dislike the town and hadn’t been in over 25 years, but this event got me to go back. I'm not easily impressed, but I was very impressed with the Peppermill. 16 days away, so excited!

:vapor::rickroll::vapor: :rickroll:
I can tell you are excited.....and I wish you the best time ever....
Oh.......I wish you a fantastic birthday..........:bday:..........

Reactions: rangerrobin

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Not wanting to go back to work in the morning but guess I have to.
Having just returned from 4 days of bday/Pride celebrations, I know the feeling...
At least this is a 4 day week with a 3 day weekend on the way for me.
It's only a 3 day work week for me, but I have a very bad sunburn, so I'll have to see how I feel in the morning. It might be a 2 day work week. ;)

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
OP from Contest thread:
6/30 #2
In an effort to steer the conversation away from the depressing topic of gas prices (or, at least, depressing to me), it looks like Robin surfaced enough on the other thread:
You posting this literally made me laugh out loud. :laugh: Ouch…my head. :facepalm:
Despite almost calling in this morning, I’m at work today. So tired, sore and sunburnt. I need to catch up at work and recuperate, before I can spend time on ecf.

ETA: I found some time. ;)

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Tree family home bump.........I actually forgot to look at the gas prices while I was out....I was going to fill up before the weekend...but I really didn't need to so I just passed by a couple of placed I would normally stop at..........

Reactions: CountBoredom

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
VaperCon West is next Thursday! I'm super excited! :banana:

Ah - To be so "Young" . . .
circuit.gif

Just hope that "You" hold up from all those nights out parting . . .
1WL9LAYVeQI-km-izBrZ57m9HUDq4nSd_OmF0F9mrApsjKBRTCASctIYmmGPnMXJi6NSp8MuA5eYasXHkkfnfa8efgrHlufhXVnxCZYvgJ0tgTzlX5ETmHYJomOLQR2BbpfR_0zNddbfIwUk1QeWKqAD_G8zA7UX5Lo1xIu8=w120-h120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread