Glassmanoak’s "THEVAPE TREE" Home Thread for Chit Chat, Helpful Information, and Promotions/Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
icon_question.gif
@ "GMO" - Is this 50% Off Sale for just "Tree-Peeps" or can we let other people know about this one ? ? ?

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
ANYONE can participate, but I don't want it advertised to the extent that I hope the upcoming Sale will be.

In other words, I like to sell a ton of E-liquid NOW but I hope to sell several tons when the real SALE happens.

Also, there is no set time for this discount, but I expect the real SALE to start no later than Wednesday.. then this promotion will be DONE!!

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Okay . . . No Post in the Sales & Deals Thread then, until "You" give the go ahead . . . :D

BTW: If the Sale is starting on Wednesday - one of the other "Tree-Peeps" will have to post it, since I will probably be on a plane that day . . . Just Sayin' . . .

You are ALWAYS on a plane!! Seems like every week

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
You are ALWAYS on a plane!! Seems like every week

Nope - Only looks that way, since it has been every 5 weeks for the past 10 years I lived in Florida - Thanks to a friend who purchases the tickets for "Me" . . . AND - Next Year it is going to either go to every 6 weeks or stop totally, especially since I cannot do these trips much more given how the drain "Me" as much as they do . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
This offer ends tomorrow, Wed Oct 22., Some time tomorrow, the new SALE which offers 40% off begins, so save that extra 10% now.

I have a HUGE SALE coming up when the Credit Card Processing is installed and working on the website. It is going to have 40% off on my E-Liquids.

I'm going to offer the TreeFam 50% until the Sale starts. Just figure out your liquid order, take 50% off. Add $4.00 for shipping and contact me at my email address of glassmanoak at gmail dot com and we will go from there.

I'm hoping the Sale starts on Tuesday so you don't have long

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
My luck no address to have him ship to yet. Been having fun visiting MA and taking a break, next week or so we will be heading north to Maine and house hunting.

It would be so bad to miss this one . . . I guess Ya' could always have it sent to where "You" are staying or a Friend/Family member . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Sky, you know we can always work out any problem. I'd really like to see you vaping again and not using those nasty cigarettes.
Take care, my friend!

My luck no address to have him ship to yet. Been having fun visiting MA and taking a break, next week or so we will be heading north to Maine and house hunting.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
As a registered Supplier, I can only have 2 threads open at any particular time. I'm going to have a Sale thread running, so I need to close this thread.
After the sale is over, I'm going to Open another thread with the same name excerpt it might have part 2 or something. I hope you all participate in my CELEBRATION OF LIFE SALE !!

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

GLASSMANOAK’S

THE VAPE TREE

CELEBRATION OF LIFE SALE...MY LIFE

40% OFF

After 9 Months of dealing with a Medical problem that began with an amputation, I’m ready to get back to work and sell some E-liquid !!!

40% OFF All E-liquid including ALL the signature flavors!

Come to THE VAPE TREE

SALE RUNS FROM NOW until MIDNIGHT Nov.5

NO COUPON IS REQUIRED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread