Glassmanoak's Contest #34 for WINNERS and with WINNERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle, can I steal your tag line?

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

it so fits me

Well - Since I stole it from the Internet, I see no reason why not, except for the fact that people might start thinking that "You" are "Me" . . . :facepalm:

AND - I don't know if that would be a GOOD Thing for "YOU" or "Me" - but it might be FUN to see . . . :thumb:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: Don't know who the original author is of that line or I would have "Quoted" them, I always try to give credit where credit is due and I wouldn't want "DOC" to come after "Me" for plagiarizing either - THAT WOULD NOT BE NICE . . . :(

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Uncle you won a FB contest! A nice e-pipe I think! I tagged you and posted it to y:Dour wall.

Faint.gif

THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE ! ! !

THANKS - "jpf" . . .
I really appreciate "You" letting 'Me" know . . . :D

Now to go and see what I got to do to claim "My" Prize . . . :blink:

Last edited:

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
phew!
i was so confused by the closed thread.

i either have terrible luck, or bad karma, at least when it comes to automobiles.
specifically automobiles.

yesterday, after leaving work while en route to the airport i was pulled over.
pigs jacked my license plate, wrote me three tickets, and grilled me for why i was sweating (90 degree day!) and harassed me when i wouldn't let them search my car. i abhor officers, apologies to anyone with a contradictory outlook, but in my many experiences, they do more harm than good.
why was i pulled over? profiled. again. (small crack in window was the reason, allegedly.)

now i have a court appearance and no license plate.
my step-brother, who has new plates, registration and insurance, neglected to put any of that in the car before lending it to me! this whole time i have been driving with expired plates, and no insurance card (it is insured, the card is MIA). what a schmuck.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    That same place is having a contest for a pink one tomorrow,Daleron, try to enter it.
    Vape-mail coming today, my other kayfun lite clone that has been lost in the mail system for 2 weeks!
    Thank you jpf, I'm not hooked up with the FB contest's tho'.

Oh, and for anyone that's interested ... it's just Dale :)

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2013
    San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)

Well - Since I stole it from the Internet, I see no reason why not, except for the fact that people might start thinking that "You" are "Me" . . . :facepalm:

AND - I don't know if that would be a GOOD Thing for "YOU" or "Me" - but it might be FUN to see . . . :thumb:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: Don't know who the original author is of that line or I would have "Quoted" them, I always try to give credit where credit is due and I wouldn't want "DOC" to come after "Me" for plagiarizing either - THAT WOULD NOT BE NICE . . . :(

LOL. Trust me, I'm way to busy busting students as it is! But, since you brought it up. . . .when a saying has become used many times, and it's not clear where it came from, I wouldn't consider it plagiarism. For example, if I said something like "Denial is not just a river in Egypt"--obviously, I didn't come up with that, but it's part of cultural discourse. I wouldn't think of that as plagiarism.

Congrats on your win!

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
    2 -
    I hear you I think my friends and family are getting sick of all the contests myself. It looks like I have an addiction!

#1 Morning all , hey awesome on the win Uncle. I gave up entering. I have had several people stop following me due to all the e-ciggy contest posts. LOL

My timeline looked like a virtual billboard..................You will look awesome with a pipe :)

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 2, 2012
    tucson

Uncle you won a FB contest! A nice e-pipe I think! I tagged you and posted it to y:Dour wall.
    GRATS UNC!!
    After all that effort, its nice when it finally, and unexpectedly pays off!

& those e-pipes are handsome devices!

i gots the sickness, might not make it thru today. However, my motherinlaw is at the house watching Levi, this motivates me to stay at work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread