Glassmanoak's contest #88 with multiple winners and for winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

NEW CONTEST
WIN 2- 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PREMIUM PRE-STEEPED e-liquid!![/COLOR][/COLOR]​
Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.

2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OF A PERSON OR TREE, YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM ejuice!! NOTE:There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends At 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,

For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”
Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.
Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!

The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

ALL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE MADE HERE

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/19 #1
Good morning, everyone! It seems strange entering a new thread on a Sunday... almost like walking into a new house. Speaking of which....

Thanks for the new home, GMO!

dsc_9902.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle, I have a hard enough time keeping up with one thread. I can usually keep up with one or the other, but not both. Plus, I feel like I'd be saying the same things in both threads.

Fully understand . . . AND - There is NO pressure that "You" HAVE to do so - nor must post there either, however most of the times a contest thread really is for just the contest (and given the ECF "Suppliers TOS" usually it is an ECF requirement too, unless a Vendor is allowing discussion and made it part of their contest too as "GMO" has done here) . . . Matter of fact, I happen to know very well that ECF Administration/Moderators and some other ECF Members really take the time to look at the Vendors "Main Threads" to see what is happening - including What products they are selling, any Updates (New Products), What People are saying about their Products/Product Line (Reviews), etc. . . . So all I am suggesting (and have been for quite some time) is that when and if possible "You" or any other "Tree-Peep" gets a chance is to post in "The Vape Tree" Main thread every so often, especially to keep it as active as possible and to let more people know about "The Vape Tree" Premium "E-Liquids" . . . AND - Although "We" have not discussed it - I am sure "GMO" would greatly appreciate seeing the activity and that people are able to help him promote "The Vape Tree" additionally there too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread