Glassmanoak's contest #88 with multiple winners and for winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

tcskUHu.gif

"We're" Back HOME ! ! !
cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

AND - A NEW ECF . . . :thumbs:

Thankfully it is similar to 2 other forums I belong too . . .So not too much different, other then some very great options that have yet to be implemented here on ECF . . . So it will be a wait and see process that will take time, just hopefully not to long . . . Especially since it has already taken about an half-hour to set up "My" Profile (including getting "My" sig-line back) and getting "My" Privacy Settings redone, while trying "My" hardest to opt-out of all the other "Stuff" that is here that I would rather not have/be involved with . . . SO "We'll see . . .
computer-work-smiley-emoticon.gif

Now to get back to "fixing" some other things - Like trying to organize all "My" PM's so I can access what smiley's I've saved there for future use on ECF . . .
office-basketball-smiley-emoticon.gif

HEY - BTW: WHere are all "My" Trophies that so many other people have already . . .
thank-you-smiley-animated-scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif

(just joking . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:)

See You Later

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/24
1. Hello Tree Peeps...I missed you all...glad to have my Treefam back! Can't really say I'm liking the new setup too much though...guess I'm getting old and grumpy, but I don't really like having to go find all my threads again...not too crazy about the look either...I know I'll get used to it eventually, just not today! :glare:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/24
2. Haha on the trophy room Blue! I know there was something else I wanted to complain about a minute ago, but dang it I can't remember now...must really be getting old...now I'm forgetting things! :laugh:

Jpf, on the photo thing, I read somewhere that you're supposed to be able to drag and drop, but not sure how that'd work on a phone...I'm still using my photobucket so I haven't tried the drag and drop thing yet. Hope you get it to work...I want to see your new tips! :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I agree that this is going to be a little difficult to get use to, however as I mentioned earlier It is being used in a couple of other forums I go to too . . . So not to bad yet . . . Although I have been keeping track over at the Tips & Trick thread for info . . . Forum How-To's | ECF

I don't like this change, I'm having a hard time with it. I can't upload any pics from my phone, it doesn't automatically refresh when I go back. Maybe I'll get used to it.

As I mentioned over at the other thread . .

. . . there is a work around (that I even had to use) . . . All "You" have to do is use either "Tinypic" (TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting or "LunaPic" (LunaPic | Free Online Photo Editor or even "Photobucket" (Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing - which will also allow you to remove the image/link when and if you want to while offsite) . . . Once on one of those website that "You" chose to use - "You can upload your signature banner directly from a PC/Tablet and then use one of the direct links provided and the IMG BBCode to insert it back . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

I'd like to see the back ground a different color. The forum does load much faster.

They say other options will be available later . . . ;)

As for finding "Your" Subscribed Threads . . . Here is what I posted for someone else . . .

Just found that if you go to the main page, just under the ECF Banner there is a grey are with the following "Headers" listed
[/B]

If You click on the "Watched Threads " = "Settings" which should have a list of the the current threads "You" actually "Subscribed" to with any current/new post . . . AND - Then if "You" continue to the bottom of that page "You" will see "Show All Watched Threads" which again are all the Threads "You" have subscribed to also . . . Hope this helps Ya' . . . ;)

I still don't know what to do with my trophies.........I guess build a trophy room......

Already - A Room (okay it's another thread) but it is there . . . http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/ AND "You" & "tiggertts" are listed under the "Most Points" with 823 Points too . . . :thumbs:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/24 #2
Since I never bothered "Subscribing" to threads, I'm having a difficult time finding my old threads. So far, nothing in the "Tips and Tricks" thread has really helped me on that front (I can see all my individual posts, but that's tedious to wade through...). I did change a setting so that whenever I post to a thread, it gets added to my "Watched" list, but only time will tell if this works for me.

I can tell that this will take some getting used to.

ETA: Oh, and I just got logged out while trying to post this.... thought, I had clicked the "Stay Logged In" option.... :confused:

2936838761_cba3b9a7d6_b.jpg

Reactions: angelphyre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread