GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.

2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OF A PERSON OR TREE, YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM ejuice!!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends At 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

ALL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE MADE HERE

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Y'all are too chatty this morning. I

YA - THINK ! ! !
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "KatzWh1skers" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving us a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/25 #4
Oh Tigg....I am so happy for you and so proud of you........I read your posts last night....and didn't get a chance to respond to them..........you are my HERO..........big hugs to you and I am also so happy for you that you are making a change in your life....I have been telling you for almost a year now to breath and relax....and be you....This must be part of your reward...
vil-automn.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
7/25 #4
Oh Tigg....I am so happy for you and so proud of you........I read your posts last night....and didn't get a chance to respond to them..........you are my HERO..........big hugs to you and I am also so happy for you that you are making a change in your life....I have been telling you for almost a year now to breath and relax....and be you....This must be part of your reward...
vil-automn.gif
7/25 - 3: Thank you, sometimes I feel too forceful or most times. But dang it do not take advantage of ladies or children or the blood in tiggs will rise.
tig5.jpg

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread