GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/28
Computer fixed and I'm on my way home.

Of course, I stopped at a vape shop :)
33df8e1835a603bf1aa9fc8d3bc445a2.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28 #1
PIF @Chibisaurus
Internet seems to be cooperating ..for the moment...then 6pm rolls around and things get progressively worse! By bedtime, it's so bad the pages won't even load...I have learned to adopt some measure of patience having to deal with very limited choices for rural internet service...but what upsets me is the waiting!!...and the promise of a post loading...and spinning..and then NOT! Big waste of my time...and our time and energy..are some of our more precious limited resources. Good news is the ISP is giving me a "new" set up Monday...sure hope that means"more reliable service".
Had a doctor's appt in the Big City" ....and just got back. Promising...and hopeful I can get some long standing issues taken care of (finally)
(no pic...internet acting up again..and it's only 5pm!)
:tumble:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/28

Finally home now and can hop on the forums, I hope everyone's day is going smooth so far. It's almost time for a snack and movie time, I can't wait. I'm in the mood for something aquatic-themed after recently re-watching Titanic the other night, I've got a fear of deep dark water and I love I can explore that through movies.

133352.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/28 #5
Boxes, boxes everywhere I look! I can't find anything even with my attempt at labeling.
Labeling never works as planned. The best you can usually do is get a vague idea ("blankets," "dishes," etc.), but--even then--one must still deal with the odds and ends that inevitably find their way in. And then there are the boxes that never get opened....

Dinner time has reared its head...

palm-trees-wind.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread