GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/29 #1
Goof--I mean, Good--morning, everyone!

I'm right behind you Robin... 5.5 for me. Up late and up early don't mix well anymore.

palm-trees-blowing-crop.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
7/29

The Dr wants Wifey to have her foot xrayed from when she fell off the truck. I've gotta be at the old house at noon for the gas company to turn it off. They said 12 to 4, I hope it's closer to 12. Then to take her for the xrayed pretty much shoots the rest of my day. At least I found my work clothes.

:tumble:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/29/15

Is it Friday yet? I have been non weight bearing since foot surgery on July 1 and Friday I may be able to get into a walking boot!:w00t: Which would mean no more crutches and no more knee scooter! I am so ready to be able to walk and drive again!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
7/29
1. Morning Treefam...was busy yesterday so didn't even get a chance to get on here and by the time I got home and got to sit down for a little while to relax I kept falling asleep in my chair! :facepalm:...so Robin and Count, I know exactly where you are coming from with the not enough sleep thing...that is me every day I'm working...and probably why I crash on the weekends! :ohmy:...The good thing is the boss won't be in today, so should be a quiet day here at the office, well if the clients behave that is! :p

Jpf, sorry things have been a little rough since the move...hope wifey's foot is okay and that you find your stuff quickly...although I must say that I still have boxes unopened from when we moved into our house 17 years ago! :facepalm:...gee maybe I should go through them someday...might be surprised at what piece of history I might find! :p

Bella, sorry you're going through all that...some people are just so immature and have nothing better to do than to create hate...just know you're better than that and that we're here for you!

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/29 #3

Count - I only have myself to blame for staying up way past my bedtime. :facepalm:

jpf - Good luck with everything!

Welcome AllElse!

Hi Angel - Enjoy your boss free day!

I'm headed to woik. Happy Hump Day for me!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Catch y'all later...

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/29 #2
The Dr wants Wifey to have her foot xrayed from when she fell off the truck.
I'd not be surprised. People seem to break their feet in the weirdest ways--and often far too easily. Fingers crossed for Wifey!

Bella, I believe blocking someone only prevents you from seeing their posts. There is no post filtering--everyone gets to see every post unless it has been deleted. :(

maxresdefault.jpg

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/29 #2
jpf- hope your wife's foot is okay. I obviously know right now how much it sucks to have any type of surgery of your foot! This is my 2nd in 2 years! Doing things while only able to stand on one foot sucks! Makes everything 3 times as difficult.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

This system comes close,

WELL - That is something . . . Just way to much for "Me", especially given that I wouldn't NEED one like that - just surfing/Internet/create a document or write a letter now & then . . . :D

@Chibisaurus . . . Nice to see Ya' post - Congrats on the 2 months . . . :thumbs:
So - How are "You" doing, ever get that tooth taken care of . . .

Well, I need to know if putting them on ignore will allow them to still see my posts or if it just makes it where I don't see their posts.
Uncle probably will.

Actually, I don't know exactly, although I had a very similar question when it came to who is following "You" and who "You" are following ("Freind List") and posted it in the "Forum Issues" Thread (Forum issues | Page 39 | E-Cigarette Forum ). . . It is not like the older Interface when You "Friended" someone or they wanted to "Friend" YOU - "You" got a PM and were notified first - then could accept them as a "Friend" or not as you saw fit to do - and as Ya' can do on other "Social Media" Sites . . . More importantly, in the old interface - "You" could actually edit the "Friends" list to add/remove someone from that list too (Now all "We" can do is "Unfollow" someone in the "Following" list or go to their profile to "Follow"/"Unfollow" them ) . . .

NOW - What I did also find out, "You" (and possibly others) are not going to like at all, is that anyone can "Follow" YOU whether or not "You" know it and there is no way at this time (nor - it seems, will ECF do anything about this particular situation given that - IMO - ECF is moving towards being more like a "Social Media" style website to make ECF more accessible to everyone, including providing "ad" space to Suppliers/Vendors) to "Stop" anyone from "stalking" Ya' either . . . AND - It seems all "We" are allowed to do is "Unfollow" someone or to "Ignore" them - which will only "Block" their post from "Your" view . . . NOT - Them from being able to see/read "Your" post or knowing which thread or what thread "You" are active in and have even just visited either, especially since it shows up in "Your" profile . . .

At least I found my work clothes.

I guess that would be a - REALLY GOOD THING . . .
naked-man1.gif
;)

BTW: Really hope "Wifey's" foot is all right and everything else goes well today . . . :D

Okay - Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/29 #1
Good morning Treefam.................I am up and need coffee...

7/29 - 1: Uh this is going to be a rough day.
Sorry for the hard days Tigg....don't forget to breath............

7/29/15
Is it Friday yet? I have been non weight bearing since foot surgery on July 1 and Friday I may be able to get into a walking boot!:w00t: Which would mean no more crutches and no more knee scooter! I am so ready to be able to walk and drive again!
Welcome AllElseFailed.................to the best thread on ECF................
tcskUHu.gif

vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/29 #2
How did you rate this day off Utsuru?
JPF I also hate it when I have to wait for something like that.....I am sending healing energy to you and Wifey...but in a few days it will all be worth it.....don't forget to take every opportunity to breath.............
vil-automn.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/29
2. That's what I thought. Well being that the person doing this to me is close with a regular poster here.. I'm going to stop posting, I post way too personal stuff.. I've been doing some investigating on some of the regular posters I'm around on this forum and found a few I've got to stay away from.. that's all I saying. Some people here aren't who/what they seem to be.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/29 #4
I am sorry to hear that Bella..........I for one am going to miss you......I don't know much about any other social media as I will not participate in FB or Twit....but I do know better than to trust anyone online as for who/what they really are...
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread