GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/29

7/29 #2
PIF to @Chibisaurus
@Utsuru ...niiiice wheels!! Are you gonna motorize it...chop it out...convert it to a "street rod" ?! Cool:thumb:

View attachment 476312

I used it for I think almost 3 months, nearly all summer but it was a rental so I had to give it back. It was really convenient, especially the little basket on the front would carry bits and bobs that I needed to move around the house.

I'm getting around great now, despite losing a bit of flexibility and having a little stiffness here and there I'm good to go. :)

Oooooh, I really like this one:
ac5c95929404b1a700f4c4d5fd009de9.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/29
7/29 #5
I'm glad to hear that this will not be goodbye, Bella! As long as you're posting--even if it's of the bland variety--we'll still know that you're here.

So.... how do they vape? :shock: [emoji23]

stock-footage-a-palm-tree-blows-back-and-forth-in-the-grip-of-an-impending-storm.jpg
Tastes like chicken.

Well, it turns out that I am destined to remain a middle of the road tootle-puffer. Since I was home alone, I put a dual 24 ga, 4 mm i.d. 9 wrap build (came out higher than I anticipated at .4, but the calculator does not lie) in the 26650 Plume Veil, and tried to "chuck a cloud".

I succeeded, but dee-amn! I'm much happier with slipstream pulls on a subohm tank or even wee bitty hits off of the kayfun 4.

More later...
5d224a995e82d89597b8b3cbc065b806.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/29
Sorry about wifey's foot JPF.

The reason I decided to try a cloud chasing build (and I might do another) is that vape shop I visited yesterday day is only an hour or so away and they're having a cloud comp on Saturday...
5fc1d6ad8d2e0f876dd6df3e2e91a148.jpg

Last edited:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/29
3. Was cooking supper just now.. the light bulb over the stove exploded.. all into my food I was cooking. Worse than the hassle of ruining supper and cleaning up exploded light bulb all over the kitchen.. the sound of the light bulb exploding freaked me out. OMG.. I about had a heart attack.

Hubby is on a detour on his way home from work to pick up pizza. Light bulb spaghetti is in the trash outside.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. ♥

:tumble:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/29 #3
PIF @Chibisaurus
7/29
3. Was cooking supper just now.. the light bulb over the stove exploded.. all into my food I was cooking. Worse than the hassle of ruining supper and cleaning up exploded light bulb all over the kitchen.. the sound of the light bulb exploding freaked me out. OMG.. I about had a heart attack.

Hubby is on a detour on his way home from work to pick up pizza. Light bulb spaghetti is in the trash outside.
Wheew..girl, you gotta tone down that psychkinetic substance:D....lightbulbs ala pasta...no good
cat_shaking_head_test_animation_by_divawearspradaxglee-d4xvixr.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/29
Wheew..girl, you gotta tone down that psychkinetic substance:D....lightbulbs ala pasta...no good

LMAO.. I've never had a light bulb explode before.. I just put a new one in yesterday.

My daughter came running in the kitchen to see what had happened. I told her and she said into phone (she was on the phone with her best friend), "Momma has done got so upset at the creep she's blowing out light bulbs". I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen amid exploded light bulb barefooted laughing and shaking at the say time.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/29

Zoom Zoom! This thing beat the heck out of crutches, I was popping wheelies on this bad boy. ;) :D

View attachment 476309
That looks all too familiar, however, mine is rented so it's just unpainted metal and doesn't have a basket. I'm seriously envious of that basket.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/29 #6
Bella, if only you can learn to channel that energy to where it might do you some good.... :evil:

Where are my manners? Welcome to the Treehouse, @AllElseFailed! (Psst... don't forget to date and number your posts so that they count. Add a pic of a tree and/or person for an extra bottle, too. You can also go back and edit your old posts to make them could... just sayin'! :))

All this talk of scooters just keeps bringing this classic scene to my warped mind :laugh::

the-butter-shave-george-rascal-scooter-seinfeld.jpg

Ah, well. Time for me to sign off. Good night, Treefam!

palm-trees.jpg

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/29 #4

Thanks for the welcome and the reminder. I actually was hanging around for the conversation and people and forgot what number I was on. And then I was too lazy to go back through and count them. See that #4 on this post? I'm really just guessing! :oops:

And funny enough, when I'm riding around on my scooter, that scene is exactly what I am picturing in my mind that I look like to everyone else!

Have a great night everyone. Time for me to sign off also. Especially since I can start over with post #1 tomorrow...right?

oh...and the tree!
images

Where are my manners? Welcome to the Treehouse, @AllElseFailed! (Psst... don't forget to date and number your posts so that they count. Add a pic of a tree and/or person for an extra bottle, too. You can also go back and edit your old posts to make them could... just sayin'! :))

All this talk of scooters just keeps bringing this classic scene to my warped mind :laugh::

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/29 #6

Bella - :shock:

jpf - Sorry about wifey's foot. Wishing her a speedy recovery! :nun:

Shawn - Hope you feel better soon!

I'm feeling a bit run down myself. Not sure if I'm coming down with something or just tired, so I'm gunna retire early tonight.

Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@bellastarr . . . I would like to strongly suggest - as others have already suggested - that before "You" do anything contact ECF Administration, either "rolygate" or "retired1" - They have the real power to do something and just might help given the situation . . . Or even contact "classwife", she is really understanding in these types of situations and can possibly provide some meaningful assistance too . . . So - See what they will/can do for Ya' before doing anything else . . . Again - Just a suggestion . . . :D

there are too many who still help me.

YEP - Just always remember that there are those that while they are not near to help Ya as much as they would want - they actually do care about "YOU" - SIR . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen amid exploded light bulb barefooted laughing and shaking at the say time.

Okay - Now that's the way to handle a bad situation - Laughing . . . :thumbs:

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

@jpf880 /"Wifey", & @Shawn Hoefer . . . Some Very Extra Special . . .

AND - For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/29 #6
7/29

Wifey's foot is broken, we have to call the Dr's office in the morning to see what we're going to have to do. Probably going to have to have a boot put on it.

Sorry JPF............more healing energy being sent......
Bummer Shawn.......I would love to go to something like that....I can do huge vape rings..........sometime I will post some pics or a video........
AllElse..........yes tomorrow you can post another 6 tree posts.........
Good night Treefam....I think I am unplugging early as it's almost 90 degrees here still.........
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread